Athlon: Nebraska, Minnesota or Wisconsin: Which Team Wins the Big Ten West Division?

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Athlon:

Mark Ross (@AthlonMarkR) It's not a very sexy answer, but I don't really see a scenario where it's not Wisky.

Minnesota has the clearest path to the Big Ten West title, with games against both Nebraska and Wisconsin still to come. However, both of those games are on the road, and I just don’t see the Gophers pulling that off.

That leaves us with the Cornhuskers and the Badgers. Nebraska is coming off of a beatdown courtesy of Ohio State, a 62-3 thrashing that also saw quarterback Tommy Armstrong leave on a backboard. Armstrong should be OK, but I’m not sure about the Cornhuskers. The season finale in Iowa doesn’t help their case, as Wisconsin has the easier remaining schedule (next two games are against Illinois and Purdue, a pair of 3-6 teams) and an earlier win over Nebraska. Barring something unforeseen happening, I see a 10-2 Badgers team making the trip to Indianapolis to take on the winner of the Nov. 26 Michigan-Ohio State showdown.

http://athlonsports.com/college-foo...sconsin-which-team-wins-big-ten-west-division

Go Gophers!!

He is really going out on a limb there. Badgers will be double digit favorites in their remaining three games.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

He is really going out on a limb there. Badgers will be double digit favorites in their remaining three games.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

He basically says as much in his first line saying it isn't a sexy answer. That said tough to argue with anything he wrote.

Capture.PNG

i get it may not last long, but I so enjoy looking at it

Top Bottom