Athlon: Let the Ohio State-Michigan “Game of the Century” talk begin early

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Athlon:

7. Let the Ohio State-Michigan “Game of the Century” talk begin early

The Buckeyes still have to go on the road to Wisconsin, Penn State and Michigan State. The Wolverines notably still have to play in East Lansing and go to Iowa. But honestly it would surprise exactly nobody at this point to see both bitter rivals undefeated for their annual game in late November. We got a ton of talk 10 years ago that the two, then ranked No. 1 and No. 2, were playing in the “Game of the Century” and it shouldn’t shock anybody if that becomes a talking point after this upcoming weekend. The biggest change between now and 2006’s matchup though? The talk of a rematch in a big bowl game isn’t as far-fetched as it was in the BCS era.

http://athlonsports.com/college-foo...ses-are-defining-2016-college-football-season

Go Gophers!!

I think the Badgers could easily give tOSU a game in Madison. tOSU has a horde of talented athletes, but they seem to have their share of brain f*rts and stretches where they ease up for no apparent reason.

The game will not live up to the hype.

Go Gophers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gopher fan first and Buckeye fan second here.

We'll be headed to Madison for the game this weekend. I hope the Buckeyes crush the Badgers but am genuinely nervous.

I'm also disappointed I will be surrounded by Badger fans watching the Gopher game early in the morning.

Top Bottom