At the end of the day, we are still just human

GopherWeatherGuy

Reaction score
Despite the frustrations we’ve had with Morgan this season, or players and coaches now and in the past, they are still just human beings like you and I. The Morgan’s have been through a lot this year, and despite my own criticisms of his play this year, I hope he is able to bounce back and have a phenomenal season next season. The same goes for everyone who has endured or is enduring hardships, stay positive, things will get better, and have a happy new year!

Despite the frustrations we’ve had with Morgan this season, or players and coaches now and in the past, they are still just human beings like you and I. The Morgan’s have been through a lot this year, and despite my own criticisms of his play this year, I hope he is able to bounce back and have a phenomenal season next season. The same goes for everyone who has endured or is enduring hardships, stay positive, things will get better, and have a happy new year!

I had no frustrations with Tanner Morgan this year. For me the blame was firmly on Sanford, thankfully he is gone now. He should have been fired immediately after the Illinois game, and maybe after BGSU.

edit: OK I missed the deeper meaning of the original post, sorry

The Morgan family is definitely a family that sticks together.

To paraphrase Garrison Keillor- Things could be worse. Ond day they very probably will be. Be grateful that they haven't gotten worse yet. Enjoy today, if you can.
I remember the win over Miami OH in 2007. Yes, it was about as ugly a win as we've ever had and it wasn't a good harbinger for the season. But I enjoyed the win, because in a season like that, you took all the enjoyment you could get!

This says it all. No words need to be said.

That pic made me watery.
Go Gophers!

Great picture. While I have been critical for Morgan's play on the field, if my son becomes half the man he is I will be extremely proud.

I don't think that anyone on this board dislikes Morgan as a person. I respect his effort and commitment to the U of MN.

But, I would still like to have a more mobile QB. We'll see what happens next year. If Kirk C can get Morgan anywhere close to his 2019 form, I can live with it.

Top Bottom