at least the recruits look good . . .

The recent on-field results may be a little disappointing (to say the least), but by any measure, Brewster is still doing a good job of recruiting. Here's a YouTube link to one of our 2009 recruits, Ra'Shede Hageman, in action. This clip is much better than the clip on Rivals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnI8VPADAIE
i wouldn't want to tackle hageman--but there is one clip where his teammate make the catch and he comes in with a huge block, but the guy he hits pops right up and hageman is still on the ground at the end of the clip: starts at :48 seconds in.

That was my brother who was sitting in the student sec. He moved up here with my family he uses my name on here. I have never played a against Hayo Carpenter but from what i hear he is a Big play player like me.

so you are big play, huh?

i am from california, the central valley, a little town called turlock a little north of fresno. so i know visalia. that is a pretty small town, what did you do there, where did you hang out? must have spent a lot of time in bakersfield, huh? what was the score when you played modesto junior college? the name of the main road that runs through campus is meadow--how many lanes is it?

since you went to the college of the sequoias you should know all these things, right.

bigtenchamps, you're kidding, right?

no, i'm not kidding, because i am 99% sure that he is not traye simmons. i'm sure that there is someone on brewster's staff who monitors these boards, and there is NO way that they would allow a player to make posts as themselves on this board. and if he is not traye simmons then he is impersonating a student athlete. i know anybody can come on here and say anything, but if i was a gopher football player, i would not want someone pretending to be me posting comments on a fairly popular minneapolis gopher sports website.

People saying I need to get a life think about your selves. Bigtenchamps must be stalking me or somthing or he might be in love with me

As long as you two don't end up in the metrodome restrooms I guess we're OK.

Top Bottom