assumptions about the game

Reaction score
Everyone assumes we get worked because of the missing players. Hopefully Washington State is falling into this foolish notion as well. Suppose we are able to run big time and keep them in panic mode on offense all day. Suppose our capable linebacker crew can add to pressuring the QB and the depleted D backfield has an easier task. I think our players will come out to prove something. This game will come down to Mitch and our ability to get a couple of turnovers.

In bowl games, any and all possible results are on the table

Eliminate unforced errors completely, win the turnover game BIG, and a solid ground game will go a long way.

We'll see. We played much better teams this year and were never blown out. We also gave up disturbing amounts of points to teams who threw the ball competently -- especially without Hardin and Buford.

I'll watch and cheer hard for the Gophers as usual...but I've picked them to lose and not cover.

I think the over is the safer bet than than cover

We'll take a halftime lead, get super safe in the second half, go down by a score and panic and force Leidner to play like Tom Brady

Safe to say there will be Myrick island on one side.

I imagine it will get ugly, what's the line in vegas?

Top Bottom