As Florida shatters its record for new coronavirus cases, Democrats ask, 'Where is Ron DeSantis?'

Wally

Reaction score
He ordered them in anticipation of needing them. Months ago. Guess he shouldn’t have, but better safe than sorry? Your party is the clown show…. Rip Ron for buying them before, Rip Ron for not having more now, lie about what happened, ignore the same situation in every other State. Today’ Left.

Get Spoof Goin
Get Spoof Goin
🤣🤣🤣

Spoofin

Reaction score
More lefty talking points debunked…

The CDC (not Florida) are posting FL death data in batches and they have been doing it this way, in the open, for 5 months now. So Ron isn’t covering up deaths? Shocking. Next you’ll tell me he didn’t hide tests and all state’s have long COVID lines. 🤷‍♂️

The CDC backlogs cases and deaths for Florida on Mondays and Thursdays, when multiple days in the past had their totals changed. In August, Florida began reporting cases and deaths by the “case date” and “death date” rather than the date they were logged into the system.

kg21

Reaction score
Nice how u didn’t address all of my questions🥴.
Why not donate them to other states then? Aren’t you and Ronnie boy compassionate librarians?
Or was he 2 busy grandstanding in hiring ~dozen NYC cops to make silk headlines

I’m glad Cuomo is gone and in retrospect he didn’t handle COVID as well as he could have and I’d never have previously voted for him if I would have known about his peccadilloes - see it’s not hard to admit when someone is wrong/mistaken that you support, if you’re honest and have personal integrity- I could say the same thing about AOC, Peliso, Schumer et al, regarding some issues too, but when your guy screws u can’t simply say they made a mistake and take an L; in that respect you are worse my friend than LBGA and Bamboo Boi, as you should know better.

Improve your best!
You didn't vote for Cuomo? Well, who the hell did you vote for?

This should be good.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
You didn't vote for Cuomo? Well, who the hell did you vote for?

This should be good.
“I’d never had previously voted for him”
Try reading my post again slowly sounding out those non-mono syllabic words and/or have your mommie read it to you, Einstein

kg21

Reaction score
“I’d never had previously voted for him”
Try reading my post again slowly sounding out those non-mono syllabic words and/or have your mommie read it to you, Einstein
So you voted for Oatmeal and Cuomo! Nice work!

Wally

Reaction score
More lefty talking points debunked…

The CDC (not Florida) are posting FL death data in batches and they have been doing it this way, in the open, for 5 months now. So Ron isn’t covering up deaths? Shocking. Next you’ll tell me he didn’t hide tests and all state’s have long COVID lines. 🤷‍♂️

The CDC backlogs cases and deaths for Florida on Mondays and Thursdays, when multiple days in the past had their totals changed. In August, Florida began reporting cases and deaths by the “case date” and “death date” rather than the date they were logged into the system.

Why doesn't Florida have it's shit together enough to report data themselves?

How inept can you get...

KGF

Reaction score

How inept can you get...
Oh, Ron has his shit together. I live in Florida a significant amount of the year and Florida loves DeSantis. On the other hand. my other home state of Illinois, few like fatso Pritzker.

howeda7

Reaction score
Oh, Ron has his shit together. I live in Florida a significant amount of the year and Florida loves DeSantis. On the other hand. my other home state of Illinois, few like fatso Pritzker.

2014November 6, 20182022
Turnout56.15%
Increase
7.67 pp
Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker.jpg Bruce Rauner crop.jpg
NomineeJ. B. PritzkerBruce Rauner
PartyDemocraticRepublican
Running mateJuliana StrattonEvelyn Sanguinetti
Popular vote2,479,7461,765,751
Percentage54.5%38.8%

2018 Florida gubernatorial election
50px-Flag_of_Florida.svg.png

2014November 6, 20182022
Turnout62.55%
Increase
14.94[citation needed]
Gov Ron DeSantis Portrait (cropped).jpg Andrew Gillum.jpg
NomineeRon DeSantisAndrew Gillum
PartyRepublicanDemocratic
Running mateJeanette NuñezChris King
Popular vote4,076,1864,043,723
Percentage49.6%49.2%

KGF

Reaction score

2014November 6, 20182022
Turnout56.15%
Increase
7.67 pp
Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker.jpg Bruce Rauner crop.jpg
NomineeJ. B. PritzkerBruce Rauner
PartyDemocraticRepublican
Running mateJuliana StrattonEvelyn Sanguinetti
Popular vote2,479,7461,765,751
Percentage54.5%38.8%

2018 Florida gubernatorial election
50px-Flag_of_Florida.svg.png

2014November 6, 20182022
Turnout62.55%
Increase
14.94[citation needed]
Gov Ron DeSantis Portrait (cropped).jpg Andrew Gillum.jpg
NomineeRon DeSantisAndrew Gillum
PartyRepublicanDemocratic
Running mateJeanette NuñezChris King
Popular vote4,076,1864,043,723
Percentage49.6%49.2%
Geezus. Nice analysis. Apples and Oranges. Rauner was notoriously unpopular and Pritzker was an unknown. Now they know him. But IL Republicans can’t run a decent candidate.
And obviously, the Florida election between those two would be dramatically different today.

Really dumb.

Last edited:

Spoofin

Reaction score

How inept can you get...
That's what you got from the article? Florida is reporting the data to the CDC. The point was it is the CDC that is batching the data. I even copied the paragraph where they explained that into my post :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, those that choose to be either dishonest and/or believe whatever CNN (or "saint stinky") says, or are simply incapable of understanding simple scenarios, will just keep spreading lies and misinformation ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
Lyin' Inept Ron....

howeda7

Reaction score
Geezus. Nice analysis. Apples and Oranges. Rauner was notoriously unpopular and Pritzker was an unknown. Now they know him. But IL Republicans can’t run a decent candidate.
And obviously, the Florida election between those two would be dramatically different today.

Really dumb.
Nothing can be as accurate as your "I live in both places and people I know say..." polls.

Wally

Reaction score
That's what you got from the article? Florida is reporting the data to the CDC. The point was it is the CDC that is batching the data. I even copied the paragraph where they explained that into my post :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, those that choose to be either dishonest and/or believe whatever CNN (or "saint stinky") says, or are simply incapable of understanding simple scenarios, will just keep spreading lies and misinformation ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Why aren't they doing the same for every other state then?

Spoofin

Reaction score
Why aren't they doing the same for every other state then?
Read the article dimwit. I already posted it once, but maybe bold and underlines will help......

https://amp.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article257190447.html

@howeda7 liking your post is classic. CNN, airplanes, and Saint Stinky said so.......

• Haha
Reactions: KGF

Wally

Reaction score

TRF Guy

Reaction score
Last edited:

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Desantis is going full attack on dear leader.
This will be fun to watch.
Cage match🥳❄️🤡
Ron s not sucking on that test any more - he’s grown azz man now

Top Bottom