As Florida shatters its record for new coronavirus cases, Democrats ask, 'Where is Ron DeSantis?'

Spoofin

Reaction score
And Trump told people to drink bleach…only he didn’t. Yet how many times had we heard this?

It’s pretty much only Howie that still clings to that, and “horse-paste, and Russia-collusion, and a bunch of other crap. He is the right blend of dishonesty and ignorance that makes for a great #Sheep.

KGF

Reaction score
It’s pretty much only Howie that still clings to that, and “horse-paste, and Russia-collusion, and a bunch of other crap. He is the right blend of dishonesty and ignorance that makes for a great #Sheep.
Did you miss GopherNYC’s post #197? He just endorsed it again in response to Wally.

Peas in a pod. All 3.

bga1

Reaction score
There are a host of others here that tacitly approve of the dishonest/corrupt tactics. Almost none of them will say a thing about any of it unless cornered into it. Then it's "don't bother me on that, I never said I agree with that" so it's time to move on and stop whining.

kg21

Reaction score
There are a host of others here that tacitly approve of the dishonest/corrupt tactics. Almost none of them will say a thing about any of it unless cornered into it. Then it's "don't bother me on that, I never said I agree with that" so it's time to move on and stop whining.
Did someone say, "Wally?"

Wally

Reaction score

You just defined the Republican party....

cncmin

Reaction score
Haven't you heard? Russian collusion still happened, even though it didn't happen.

Liberalism 101

Spoofin

Reaction score
Just googled “Long COVID testing lines” and there it was. After a story about Missouri, North Carolina, California, Massachusetts, and Texas - FLORIDA. @Go4Broke has been all over this and he is right. There are long lines for COVID testing in Florida. This DeSantis guy has to go. Stay on this story Broke. Someone has to fight the good fight.

KGF

Reaction score
We get it, Florida had a delta spike in Aug/Sept. How many times are you going to repost this chart that starts counting 60% through the pandemic and ends when Florida deaths reduce b/c Omicron becomes the dominant variant? But DeSantis is hiding deaths?

Since the beginning, several large Dem states have done worse in total Covid deaths per capita. And. Florida has a much more elderly population, which should give it an inherent disadvantage in preventing deaths. Yet it is doing better than these other states.

Florida is the orange line below:
D7CAF0F1-7134-4899-B120-C5A6BF5A7458.jpeg

Keep posting distorted information. It demonstrates what a liar you are.

TRF Guy

Reaction score
We get it, Florida had a delta spike in Aug/Sept. How many times are you going to repost this chart that starts counting 60% through the pandemic and ends when Florida deaths reduce b/c Omicron becomes the dominant variant? But DeSantis is hiding deaths?

Since the beginning, several large Dem states have done worse in total Covid deaths per capita. And. Florida has a much more elderly population, which should give it an inherent disadvantage in preventing deaths. Yet it is doing better than these other states.

Florida is the orange line below:
View attachment 16412

Keep posting distorted information. It demonstrates what a liar you are.
I’m sure he’s busy looking for another chart for ya KGF

• Haha
Reactions: KGF

Spoofin

Reaction score
For anyone who cares about facts (@Go4Broke certainly doesn’t) no one “let” tests expire. Tests expire on a set date. The tests the dishonest Dems keep talking about were purchased months ago and expired in late December. They had already been granted a 3-month extension on them once and were denied a request for another extension.

Seems the Dems are upset Florida isn’t using expired tests. Seems the MSM is doing what they always do. Seems the assault on DeSantis isn’t going to end anytime soon. Seems like the #Sheep are using their normal critical thinking skills.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
For anyone who cares about facts (@Go4Broke certainly doesn’t) no one “let” tests expire. Tests expire on a set date. The tests the dishonest Dems keep talking about were purchased months ago and expired in late December. They had already been granted a 3-month extension on them once and were denied a request for another extension.

Seems the Dems are upset Florida isn’t using expired tests. Seems the MSM is doing what they always do. Seems the assault on DeSantis isn’t going to end anytime soon. Seems like the #Sheep are using their normal critical thinking skills.
The above sounds like either poor planning and or excuse making.
If there wasn’t sufficient is there demand why in Heaven would u order so many in the first place? When we’re they ordered? Who ordered them! How much did the cost? Sounds like a 🤡 show to me bro.

Last edited:

howeda7

Reaction score
If there wasn’t sufficient is there demand why in Heaven would u order so many in the first place? When we’re they ordered? Who ordered them! How much did the cost? Sounds like a 🤡 show to me bro.
Funny how Spoof suddenly seems to feel there was "nothing he could do" when it comes to Deeply Admired Ron.

Spoofin

Reaction score
He ordered them in anticipation of needing them. Months ago. Guess he shouldn’t have, but better safe than sorry? Your party is the clown show…. Rip Ron for buying them before, Rip Ron for not having more now, lie about what happened, ignore the same situation in every other State. Today’ Left.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Funny how Spoof suddenly seems to feel there was "nothing he could do" when it comes to Deeply Admired Ron.
About tests expiring? Well, he got them extended once and tried to again - but was denied. Sounds to me like he did everything he could short of forcing people who didn’t need them to get tested.

But please Howie, go back to yelling about long lines in Florida while ignoring the other 49 States with long lines right now. DHB.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
of course LMAO.
If it was Clinton, Obama, Biden etc he’d be chirping about it more than a middle school girl about her first crush 😻!
He’s furiously wracking his brow 🥴now for a reply.
It hurts eleven you realize your first crush is actually a dude who is overweight with bad skin and either lacks common sense or is incompetent.
hopefully he’s not crying 😢 in his pillow all week🤪😷

howeda7

Reaction score
of course LMAO.
If it was Clinton, Obama, Biden etc he’d be chirping about it more than a middle school girl about her first crush 😻!
He’s furiously wracking his brow 🥴now for a reply.
It hurts eleven you realize your first crush is actually a dude who is overweight with bad skin and either lacks common sense or is incompetent.
hopefully he’s not crying 😢 in his pillow all week🤪😷
Or Walllz!

stocker08

Reaction score

Stolen election.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Or Walllz!
oh yeah, I’d really yell at Walz for trying to be pro-active buying tests. But I can’t, because all he did was take millions of dollars to expand hospital capacity and then actually reduce capacity. Great comparison, DHB.

Spoofin

Reaction score
This is where the left is at - ripping on a Governor for buying more COVID tests then he ended up needing. Oh, and lying about it to create a false narrative. Today’s left. LOL.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
He ordered them in anticipation of needing them. Months ago. Guess he shouldn’t have, but better safe than sorry?
Nice how u didn’t address all of my questions🥴.
Why not donate them to other states then? Aren’t you and Ronnie boy compassionate librarians?
Or was he 2 busy grandstanding in hiring ~dozen NYC cops to make silk headlines
Your party is the clown show…. Rip Ron for buying them before, Rip Ron for not having more now, lie about what happened, ignore the same situation in every other State. Today’ Left.
I’m glad Cuomo is gone and in retrospect he didn’t handle COVID as well as he could have and I’d never have previously voted for him if I would have known about his peccadilloes - see it’s not hard to admit when someone is wrong/mistaken that you support, if you’re honest and have personal integrity- I could say the same thing about AOC, Peliso, Schumer et al, regarding some issues too, but when your guy screws u can’t simply say they made a mistake and take an L; in that respect you are worse my friend than LBGA and Bamboo Boi, as you should know better.

Improve your best!

Last edited:

Spoofin

Reaction score
Nice how u didn’t address all of my questions🥴.
Why not donate them to other states then? Aren’t you and Ronnie boy compassionate librarians?
Or was he 2 busy grandstanding in hiring ~dozen NYC cops to make silk headlines

I’m glad Cuomo is gone and in retrospect he didn’t handle COVID as well as he could have and I’d never have voted for him if I would have known about his peccadilloes - see it’s not hard to admit when someone is wrong Ir mistaken if you’re honest and have personal integrity- I could say the same thing about AOC, Peliso, Schumer et al, but when your guy screws u can’t simply say they made a mistake and take an L; in that respect you are worse my friend than LBGA and Bamboo Boi, as you should no better.

Improve your best!
What mistake - buying too many COVID tests? LOL. Comparing that to Cuomo? LOL. I said he shouldn’t have bought so many - what else should I have done - hired a plane to say he hid them?

Top Bottom