As Florida shatters its record for new coronavirus cases, Democrats ask, 'Where is Ron DeSantis?'

howeda7

Reaction score
I hoped for the same. His childishness became apparent pretty much immediately and it was all downhill from there.
Also you hoped his stupidity was an act to appeal to his base. Nope. He really is that dumb.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Another desantis presser. This one yesterday. Just imagine if he was president instead of biden. Calm not hysterical, data driven not politics driven, uplifting not demeaning, empowering not controlling, (hands at side rather than rock em sock em 🙂). Such a difference.

1641580593733.png

Spoofin

Reaction score
He's busted. Ron DeSantis is cooking the books on COVID. He is forcing people to report incorrect data. They aren't reporting Deaths. It is happening!!!!

KGF

Reaction score
We need a Congressional inquiry. How many Deaths is he covering up? I bet it's more than the Behgazi 4!
You are just hoping that more people die in Florida so that you have something to post about DeSantis. That’s sick. Wallyesque.

howeda7

Reaction score
You are just hoping that more people die in Florida so that you have something to post about DeSantis. That’s sick. Wallyesque.
Liar. I am calling out clearly false data. Do you believe only one person per day in Florida is dying of Covid while every other state of similar size has dozens of deaths?

KGF

Reaction score
Liar. I am calling out clearly false data. Do you believe only one person per day in Florida is dying of Covid while every other state of similar size has dozens of deaths?
I believe that data is posted continuously and that updates don’t reflect true end of day totals or may not be at all accurate until days later.

But you fell for Trump-Russia collusion. You gave your reasoning on that daily, regardless of how irrational it seemed, you believed it. Same here.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Ash him to show his math!

howeda7

Reaction score
I believe that data is posted continuously and that updates don’t reflect true end of day totals or may not be at all accurate until days later.

But you fell for Trump-Russia collusion. You gave your reasoning on that daily, regardless of how irrational it seemed, you believed it. Same here.
There was Trump Russia collusion. I just choose not to let you pretzel away from the subject at hand.

• Haha
Reactions: KGF

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Show some proof asshole? Or STFU.
I’ve already supplied my supposition BTK; again (please only read the black part) it is statistically not probable to have a similar size state, such as Tejas report 120 fmore COVID deaths for the same date than FLA even with a lag for that date- too big a number kiddo (common sense) and if u really believe than me a man and support your thesis with actual data from the subsequent dates or feel free to curse at me like a juvenile because I called out you baloney. Txs also for your “mourning”; hope that included thoughts and prayers🙏.
Next you’ll start blabbing about bamboo ballots and Jewish space lasers🥴

KGF

Reaction score
I’ve already supplied my supposition BTK; again (please only read the black part) it is statistically not probable to have a similar size state, such as Tejas report 120 fmore COVID deaths for the same date than FLA even with a lag for that date- too big a number kiddo (common sense) and if u really believe than me a man and support your thesis with actual data from the subsequent dates or feel free to curse at me like a juvenile because I called out you baloney. Txs also for your “mourning”; hope that included thoughts and prayers🙏.
Next you’ll start blabbing about bamboo ballots and Jewish space lasers🥴
You know absolutely nothing about how the data is collected. That pretty much makes your “supposition”, bullshit.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
You know absolutely nothing about how the data is collected. That pretty much makes your “supposition”, bullshit.
Can’t rebute my post with facts, so more name cusdin’ from a geriatric.
So which one were you, tough guy?-

1641592566550.jpeg

howeda7

Reaction score
Show some proof asshole? Or STFU.
1/6/22:

CA: 73,413 cases; 108 deaths

TX: 46,448 cases; 121 deaths

GA: 23,813 cases; 72 deaths

SD: 2,183 cases; 13 deaths

FL: 67,369 cases; 1 death

One of these nubmers is obviously absurd and false. Any idiot can see it.

KGF

Reaction score
1/6/22:

CA: 73,413 cases; 108 deaths

TX: 46,448 cases; 121 deaths

GA: 23,813 cases; 72 deaths

SD: 2,183 cases; 13 deaths

FL: 67,369 cases; 1 death

One of these nubmers is obviously absurd and false. Any idiot can see it.

I saw it the first time. You have absolutely no idea how the data is recorded and when it’s considered complete. Speculating about the data is just plain stupid.

It would take a moron like you to think that dramatically underreporting data on one day was a great way to trick or lie to people. Fool.

howeda7

Reaction score
I saw it the first time. You have absolutely no idea how the data is recorded and when it’s considered complete. Speculating about the data is just plain stupid.

It would take a moron like you to think that dramatically underreporting data on one day was a great way to trick or lie to people. Fool.
1 day could be a fluke. This is now multiple days of this. Keep digging in.

KGF

Reaction score
1 day could be a fluke. This is now multiple days of this. Keep digging in.
Florida started reporting their cases and deaths at the end of the week months ago. Many months ago.

That’s why the chart below looks like it does. They average the cases and deaths over the course of the week, and report it that way. It’s not the same number of people actually dying in the same amounts each day that week.

Moron. Like I said, you have no clue what you are talking about.

3B910A52-9DD2-4D0D-AB39-2368091E1E01.jpeg

Top Bottom