As Florida shatters its record for new coronavirus cases, Democrats ask, 'Where is Ron DeSantis?'

KGF

Reaction score
I know Ron is a deeply admired hero of yours, but if you're going to be his Spoof and viscerally defend him against all slights, you might want to pace yourself.
Another quality reply. 🤣

Geezus, give me some logic. Give me some reasoning. Just don’t give me another Aaron Rupar Tweet.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Louisiana is a state that is run by Dem governor. Louisiana, being a southern state with similar weather to that of Florida, Covid outbreaks have mimicked Florida’s. Louisiana does have a higher proportion of the population that is black, but a far lower proportion of resident over 65. Florida has half the proportion of black population, but a larger proportion of hispanic residents and elderly. The Louisiana case rate is similar to that of Florida’s and its death rate significantly higher, so the Louisiana case fatality rate has been worse than Florida’s for all but a few months since the beginning of the pandemic.

But, without looking it up, who is the Dem governor of Louisiana? I would bet most people don’t know. I wonder why?

Gov. John Bel Edwards isn’t known to many nationally. Why hasn’t he had media stories/articles focused on his Covid failures? We know why. He’s a Democrat. The same goes for Cuomo/Hochel-NY, Murphy-NJ, Wolf-Pennsylvania, Whitmer-Michigan, and other DemAOCrat governors with poor Covid statistics that have harshly locked down their states with Covid mandates.

View attachment 16283

View attachment 16284
Dud Santis wants to run for Prez and I had no idea that LA had a Dem gov or what his name is until your post.
Here’s an easier one for yah 2+2 = ?

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
I know Ron is a deeply admired hero of yours, but if you're going to be his Spoof and viscerally defend him against all slights, you might want to pace yourself.
Must virtually Fap at all costs😜

kg21

Reaction score

Spoofin

Reaction score
For those still defending Ron, you should know @Go4Broke found proof COVID testing lines in Florida are long right now. I wouldn’t want that missed in this thread.

ecoperson

Reaction score
Oatmeal ran on stopping the virus. So NOOOO, that's not how the game works.

I haven't heard a thing about him sticking his neck out on that.

Buy a clue.
Isn't this thread about DeSantis? He publicly rejected the recommendations of the CDC and other science-based orgs to chart his own vision for his state early on in the pandemic and continues to play the role of the maverick today. He asked for a spotlight and got it. We are all paying attention to Sweden for the same reason.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Isn't this thread about DeSantis? He publicly rejected the recommendations of the CDC and other science-based orgs to chart his own vision for his state early on in the pandemic and continues to play the role of the maverick today. He asked for a spotlight and got it. We are all paying attention to Sweden for the same reason.
What would be your guess on ratio of mentions on here and in the MSM of DeSantis : Sweden in regards to COVID? 1:1?

KGF

Reaction score
The CDC has been a political extension of the Biden Administration. Same with Fauci. In fact, Fauci is the POTUS-Covid. Vax and mask. Mask and vax.

They only claim to follow the science, but they have been incoherent in their messaging other than on vaxing.

DeSantis let localities/counties determine their Covid restrictions until they started infringing on the rights of citizens and small business.

As a result, Florida’s economy has been sustained during the pandemic and businesses survived. There is absolutely no evidence that “rejecting the CDC recommendations”, as you call it, has resulted in any change in Covid consequences. None.

He only rejected the CDC’s recommendations when they didn’t follow the science.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
You're not a dumb person. Maybe take a step back and look from 30,000 feet just why the left and the MSM has DeSantis 100% in the middle of their crosshairs.

It has zero to do with rejecting the now apparently partisan recommendations of the CDC.... you know why they are targeting him, every reasonable person does

KGF

Reaction score
Even when Trump was president?

You are probably dumb enough to say yes.
I don’t know why I took you off Ignore. You’re too stupid to argue with.

Fauci hated Trump. He undermined him whenever possible. Same for Dr Birx. Dr Redfield was incompetent.

Dr Giroir spoke honestly.

bga1

Reaction score
Both were successful in the big picture and both are hated by the left. The left does not like anything that challenges the narrative. To them, science is theirs and it is not to be debated.

Congrats to anyone who ignore the CDC during this pandemic- they were either incompetent (I doubt it) or dishonest will political intent (bet on it).

Wally

Reaction score
I don’t know why I took you off Ignore. You’re too stupid to argue with.

Fauci hated Trump. He undermined him whenever possible. Same for Dr Birx. Dr Redfield was incompetent.

Dr Giroir spoke honestly.

Boohooo, I invaded your safe space, why didn't Trump fire Fauci?
Must have been a shit POTUS...

Wally

Reaction score
Both were successful in the big picture and both are hated by the left. The left does not like anything that challenges the narrative. To them, science is theirs and it is not to be debated.

Congrats to anyone who ignore the CDC during this pandemic- they were either incompetent (I doubt it) or dishonest will political intent (bet on it).

Sweden, Big success, what double or triple the deaths of it's contemporaries.

I agree Congrats to every dead vaccine skeptic, thank you for your service.

Go4Broke

Reaction score
Sweden, Big success, what double or triple the deaths of it's contemporaries.

I agree Congrats to every dead vaccine skeptic, thank you for your service.

Sweden tightens COVID restrictions as cases mount​

Sweden will urge all employees to work from home if possible and impose tighter rules for social distancing, the government said on Tuesday, as it ratchets up restrictions aimed at fighting a surge in new infections of the COVID-19 virus. The new rules also will also require seated-only service at bars and restaurants as well as at larger public events.

We must now take joint responsibility and we need to adapt to the new reality,” Prime Minister Magdalena Andersson told a news conference. “I understand that many are tired of this – so am I – but we now have a new virus variant, which means we are in a new situation.”

Covid-19: In Sweden, a vaccine passport on a microchip implant​

At the beginning of December, Sweden enacted new rules requiring individuals to have a passport at all events with more than 100 people. Following that announcement, the number of people who got microchips inserted under their skin rose: around 6,000 people in Sweden have so far had a chip inserted in their hands.

KGF

Reaction score
Boohooo, I invaded your safe space, why didn't Trump fire Fauci?
Must have been a shit POTUS...
He should have. The media would’ve been apoplectic. Pelosi would’ve likely tried to impeach him.

golf

Reaction score
Dud Santis wants to run for Prez and I had no idea that LA had a Dem gov or what his name is until your post.
Here’s an easier one for yah 2+2 = ?

Cuomo was mentioned as possible president because of his magnificent handling of china virus.

Media supported the narrative of his brilliance and even pushed his book that told of his brilliance.

This despite him putting china virus patients back into nursing homes.

Desantis's handling of cv was much better than cuomo, look at the data.

Still media had cuomo as the savant and desantis the dunce.

This is all about the media supporting its team.
Always has been.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Cuomo was mentioned as possible president because of his magnificent handling of china virus.

Media supported the narrative of his brilliance and even pushed his book that told of his brilliance.

This despite him putting china virus patients back into nursing homes.

Desantis's handling of cv was much better than cuomo, look at the data.

Still media had cuomo as the savant and desantis the dunce.

This is all about the media supporting its team.
Always has been.
DONE DUNCE SANTIS!!!!!!!!

MAKE A MILLY SELLING THOSE TEES - YOU'LL GET YOURS FOR A DISCOUNT 10% OFFF

howeda7

Reaction score
He should have. The media would’ve been apoplectic. Pelosi would’ve likely tried to impeach him.
Only if he put his nujob "personal doctor" who said he would be the healthiest President who ever lived in his place. But he probably would have...

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score

Sweden tightens COVID restrictions as cases mount​

Sweden will urge all employees to work from home if possible and impose tighter rules for social distancing, the government said on Tuesday, as it ratchets up restrictions aimed at fighting a surge in new infections of the COVID-19 virus. The new rules also will also require seated-only service at bars and restaurants as well as at larger public events.

We must now take joint responsibility and we need to adapt to the new reality,” Prime Minister Magdalena Andersson told a news conference. “I understand that many are tired of this – so am I – but we now have a new virus variant, which means we are in a new situation.”

Covid-19: In Sweden, a vaccine passport on a microchip implant​

At the beginning of December, Sweden enacted new rules requiring individuals to have a passport at all events with more than 100 people. Following that announcement, the number of people who got microchips inserted under their skin rose: around 6,000 people in Sweden have so far had a chip inserted in their hands.

Paging Pumps aka Mr. 🇸🇪

Top Bottom