As an AWeb hater, I must give props when props are due...

Sparlimb

Reaction score
My biggest beef with Adam Weber over his career has been an inability to lead the team back on the crucial 4th quarter drive to win a game. Today he did it. We'll ignore the two could of/should of INTs that weren't to be on that drive. He led this team to a win and for one day, he should be honored. That was a great game AWeb...

As said in other threads, this was a nice win to ease the pain of the entire season. I fully expect Iowa to come in pissed off after losing to Northwestern, but who cares about next week. For this week, we're winners...

Great. I go to visit my In-laws up north and not only does it snow in MSP (OMG for women's soccer tournament), but the football team posts a W and the Hawkeyes lose to Northwestern.

I have to say that I did not want Gray in as qb during crunch, especially after he fumbled that snap. As a Weber criticizer, I want to also give Weber big props. Good job Adam.

I am not a Weber fan, but he made plays today. Nice calls by Hammock on the third down draw, The screen pass and running the dang thing in on second down after scaring everyone on first down.

That was a great game AWeb...

From the title of your thread, I'm sure this means a lot to him.

If you hate one of our players, what emotion do you have for pedophiles or the Taliban?

From the title of your thread, I'm sure this means a lot to him.

If you hate one of our players, what emotion do you have for pedophiles or the Taliban?

The incendiary loathing of a thousand suns???

Top Bottom