Arizona Declares State of Emergency

John Galt

Reaction score
Where's Kamala? I thought she was in charge of this?

Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey (R) has declared a state of emergency and is sending 250 National Guard troops to support local law enforcement at the border with Mexico.

The move makes Arizona the first state to declare an emergency as the Biden administration seeks to control the influx of migrants at the border.

In recorded remarks, Ducey blasted President Biden’s handling of the surge, saying the administration was "totally divorced from reality."

“I said last month that the Biden administration is totally divorced from reality,” Ducey said. “Now, at times it seems like they fully understand the reality and they’re putting their heads in the sand and trying to ignore it anyway.”

Ducey’s office said in a statement that the troops will go to border communities to help with medical operations in detention centers, install and maintain border cameras, monitor and collect data from public safety cameras and analyze satellite imagery for smuggling.

An initial $25 million will be directed toward the deployment, though it’s unclear how long it would last.

Data from U.S. Customs and Border Protection shows that Border Patrol encountered 172,331 migrants in March alone, of which 48,587 were unaccompanied migrant children.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score

Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey (R) has declared a state of emergency and is sending 250 National Guard troops to support local law enforcement at the border with Mexico.

The move makes Arizona the first state to declare an emergency as the Biden administration seeks to control the influx of migrants at the border.

In recorded remarks, Ducey blasted President Biden’s handling of the surge, saying the administration was "totally divorced from reality."

“I said last month that the Biden administration is totally divorced from reality,” Ducey said. “Now, at times it seems like they fully understand the reality and they’re putting their heads in the sand and trying to ignore it anyway.”

Ducey’s office said in a statement that the troops will go to border communities to help with medical operations in detention centers, install and maintain border cameras, monitor and collect data from public safety cameras and analyze satellite imagery for smuggling.

An initial $25 million will be directed toward the deployment, though it’s unclear how long it would last.

Data from U.S. Customs and Border Protection shows that Border Patrol encountered 172,331 migrants in March alone, of which 48,587 were unaccompanied migrant children.
Kamala Harris told Joe to go F himself if he thinks she’s going to be responsible for the border.

It’s a loser after they decided to invite illegals in and crashed Trump’s border policies.

John Galt

Reaction score
Kamala Harris told Joe to go F himself if he thinks she’s going to be responsible for the border.

It’s a loser after they decided to invite illegals in and crashed Trump’s border policies.
That would explain why she hasn't had a press conference 30 days after we were told she is in charge.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score

Feed the trolls, excuse me, R Base

1619057861576.png

Spoofin

Reaction score
meh. No big deal. Things are going just fine at the border. Harris has more important things to worry about.

Section2

Reaction score
You guys are really dumb. Harris IS at the border you idiots!
Oh. You meant the southern border :)

PeoplesFront

Reaction score
Yawn.........Just another neo-nazi, RW conspiracy theory. President Biden and Vice President Harris know exactly how to deal with our new immigrants.

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
Watch the Dem leaders run away from this as fast as cockroaches when you turn the light on. "I'm not responsible, Joe is"... "I'm not responsible, Kamala is"... "It's not our fault, it's Trump's fault!"

Wally

Reaction score
This is serious the migrants are trampling my lawn and I almost hit one driving to work yesterday...
🤣🤣🤣

Spoofin

Reaction score
Watch the Dem leaders run away from this as fast as cockroaches when you turn the light on. "I'm not responsible, Joe is"... "I'm not responsible, Kamala is"... "It's not our fault, it's Trump's fault!"
Joe already played that last card.

John Galt

Reaction score
This is serious the migrants are trampling my lawn and I almost hit one driving to work yesterday...
🤣🤣🤣
This isn’t serious, but discussing Trump’s taxes for 4 years sure was.

Today’s left.

MplsGopher

Reaction score

My god!!!! The emergency of it all!!!!

Top Bottom