Argument In 232?

Gopher Gold

Reaction score
My family and I were sitting about half way up in 233 and noticed an argument at the bottom of Section 232. The argument looked pretty heated between two groups and I thought it might escalate to a fight. It also looked like it was between a couple Gophers fans. Was anyone sitting near this incident that could tell me what was going on?

My family and I were sitting about half way up in 233 and noticed an argument at the bottom of Section 232. The argument looked pretty heated between two groups and I thought it might escalate to a fight. It also looked like it was between a couple Gophers fans. Was anyone sitting near this incident that could tell me what was going on?

I am only speculating here, but we had season seats in that part of the sec last year that you’re describing and we had issues with the last few rows standing ALL the time during the game. There were some really moronic idiots down there last year who had no respect for other people. They were the main reason we moved our seats this year. There was almost an altercation between a couple of people last year because of this issue.

I was in the lower part of 231, and didn't notice any heated disagreements over in 230.

Couple of wasted Badger fans got hauled out of 230 by UMPD, though.

I am only speculating here, but we had season seats in that part of the sec last year that you’re describing and we had issues with the last few rows standing ALL the time during the game. There were some really moronic idiots down there last year who had no respect for other people. They were the main reason we moved our seats this year. There was almost an altercation between a couple of people last year because of this issue.

I think that the people you mentioned were the same ones that were involved yesterday. After their little shouting match was over the group of people (almost 3 full rows) nearest the bottom all stood up together trying to prove a point it appeared.

I think that the people you mentioned were the same ones that were involved yesterday. After their little shouting match was over the group of people (almost 3 full rows) nearest the bottom all stood up together trying to prove a point it appeared.

I would really like to hear from one of these idiots and what their thinking when they do this stupid %$#@!.

Top Bottom