Are My Eyes Decieving Me?

figi

Reaction score
I know the team is having shooting problems, but it seems to me they are getting better movement in the half court offense than I have seen for quite a while. I don't see nearly as much standing around as before.

Are My Eyes Decieving Me?

I before E except after C, or when sounded like A as in neighbor or weigh. :)

I know the team is having shooting problems, but it seems to me they are getting better movement in the half court offense than I have seen for quite a while. I don't see nearly as much standing around as before.

I heard Spencer Tollackson say something similar Saturday morning on a radio talk show ESPN 1500 9:00am with Scott Korzenowski. He said that he thought he saw more 'flex' in the offense than he has ever seen before. This is a weekly Gopher Hoops Radio show Sat AM - and imho sounded like the most informed discussion of Gopher Hoops on the radio.

I agree. When Dre Hollins' shots start to fall, and they will, things could get interesting. I am enjoying being able to see the games on All Access. The team has been playing better than what is being described by some on this board. I find being able to watch the games more than once most helpful in watching the individual play.

Yes they moved it better. Aside from being a bunch of brick layers they got a bunch of good looks. When/if some shots start falling it would really open up for Mbakwe. Sadly Sampson is our best outside shooter, or at least most proven.

Top Bottom