Arbery case

USAF

Reaction score
Life without parole for 2 MAGA assholes, life with possibility of parole for the other MAGA asshole.

Now prosecute the asshole MAGA DA, and anyone who helped her obstruct justice.

Oddly, no mention on FoxNews.com more than 2 hours after CNN had it.

Last edited:

Roland Brooks

Reaction score
I actually give credit to the rednecks for not responding…. Guarantee a couple MAGA’s went to the ER for biting their lip…

kg21

Reaction score
I actually give credit to the rednecks for not responding…. Guarantee a couple MAGA’s went to the ER for biting their lip…
I personally felt Arbery was guilty. He should not have been there. I used what all of yours were saying about Kyle Rittenhouse. Did I not think it through?

cncmin

Reaction score
I’m curious about your opinion on the William Bryan verdict.
Bump for G18now. I don’t like it one bit. At worst, from what I can tell, he should be getting misdemeanor assault. Now he’s got life in prison. That’s not appropriate “justice”.

Spaulding!No!

Reaction score
I’ll try the new Diablo chicken sandwich. Arby’s isn’t my first choice but the free shake intrigues me.

Wally

Reaction score
I’ll try the new Diablo chicken sandwich. Arby’s isn’t my first choice but the free shake intrigues me.

I read a review that said it wasn't very hot.

I want dysphoric heat levels....

balds

Reaction score
I read a review that said it wasn't very hot.

I want dysphoric heat levels....
I read one as well (likely the same review). 3.5 out of 5 on the heat level, which means I'd likely rate a 1at best. Wendy's, Culvers and especially McDonalds spicy chicken sandwiches all have the equivalent spiciness of a stick of butter. I too was hopeful when I heard about Arby's claims. I'll still try it.

Top Bottom