Reaction score
I prefer murder ends.

I prefer abortion ends.

I prefer the shooting of people ends.

I prefer stealing ends.

I prefer the use of drugs ends.

I prefer spousal abuse ends.

I prefer pedophelia ends.

I prefer lazy people who could work ends.

I could go on and on and on and on.

Are any of these talked about 24/7 for 365?

hold on, now we're going too far......

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

dead serious - we are all prejudiced about something to some extent.

racism is not a light switch with two settings - "off" and "on."

It's not about "racist - not a racist."

racism, bigotry, prejudice, hatred - they all exist on a continuum. there are mild forms of racism and blatant forms of racism.

the problem is - we can't look into someone's heart to see what they really feel or believe. we can only make assumptions based on their words and their actions.

we are all flawed. most people, I believe, are trying to be better. some don't.

try to be better. it's your choice.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

dead serious - we are all prejudiced about something to some extent.

racism is not a light switch with two settings - "off" and "on."

It's not about "racist - not a racist."

racism, bigotry, prejudice, hatred - they all exist on a continuum. there are mild forms of racism and blatant forms of racism.

the problem is - we can't look into someone's heart to see what they really feel or believe. we can only make assumptions based on their words and their actions.

we are all flawed. most people, I believe, are trying to be better. some don't.

try to be better. it's your choice.
People have prejudices against tall people, short people, ugly people, good looking people, fat people, people with or without glasses, et al. and probably a number of other things.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Nothing in his post resembled anything you just said. Can you read?
Imbecile, I know simple concepts and comprehension are hard for you. Not one word of what you posted is anywhere near what I said related to the Arbrey case.
Par for the course with that one. Dumb and dishonest is a bad combo. I’m yet to see anyone on here claim this case wasn’t a terrible act of racism - but if you act like people have then you can get really upset!

Section2

Reaction score
You fucking fraud. The Arbury case WOULDN’T HAVE COME TO TRIAL had not the video leaked. The local DA had already declined to press ANY charges.

But yeah, there's no racism here.
There is racism just nowhere near as much as you want there to be.

The predictions were that if Kyle had been black, he would have been convicted. Despite there being clear video exonerating him. So here we have a case in a southern state where according to you guys, there is WAY more racism. And an all white jury convicted 3 white guys of murder. So maybe the system isn’t designed for white supremacy. A corrupt, racist DA is not systemic racism. It’s a corrupt racist DA.

USAF

Reaction score
Par for the course with that one. Dumb and dishonest is a bad combo. I’m yet to see anyone on here claim this case wasn’t a terrible act of racism - but if you act like people have then you can get really upset!
And the fraud checks in with his usual drivel.

Dumb and dishonest? Oh the irony.

USAF

Reaction score
There is racism just nowhere near as much as you want there to be.

The predictions were that if Kyle had been black, he would have been convicted. Despite there being clear video exonerating him. So here we have a case in a southern state where according to you guys, there is WAY more racism. And an all white jury convicted 3 white guys of murder. So maybe the system isn’t designed for white supremacy. A corrupt, racist DA is not systemic racism. It’s a corrupt racist DA.
I want there to be none, numbnuts.

You and yours want to PRETEND there's none.

Section2

Reaction score
I want there to be none, numbnuts.

You and yours want to PRETEND there's none.
None is impossible.

we constantly tell you there is racism. It just doesn’t explain every single thing that happens in this country. The overwhelming majority of Americans are good people and not racist. Sorry that is so upsetting to you.

stocker08

Reaction score
But we are white. You can't get rid of it. It's in us, right?

How can you get rid of something that is inside you that you are born with?

Nope. All I can do is call it out when I see it.

stocker08

Reaction score

No worries. Since the video came out....justice was actually able to be served. Otherwise? Black man jogging was a burglar. No worries though. It it were a white man....no question he would have been considering a burglar too.

stocker08

Reaction score
I have PMs from you that make you look like even more of a loser than you already do. I’d tread lightly here.

All you have to do is look back at his posts prior to the 2020 election.....where he says excuses are for losers in multiple posts....referring to the dems losing the 2016 election. Fast forward to today....and he's joined the band of sad losers questioning the results of the 2020 election. Can't make it up.

Section2

Reaction score
No worries. Since the video came out....justice was actually able to be served. Otherwise? Black man jogging was a burglar. No worries though. It it were a white man....no question he would have been considering a burglar too.
You mean a key piece of evidence changed a case? Wow!

Wally

Reaction score
A corrupt, racist DA is not systemic racism. It’s a corrupt racist DA.

You really think that happens if the only corrupt racist person in the whole ordeal is the DA?
Does the DA work alone?
The police input?
Really?

You think that corrupt DA could have pulled that off if her buddy had done that to a white kid?

cncmin

Reaction score
None is impossible.

we constantly tell you there is racism. It just doesn’t explain every single thing that happens in this country. The overwhelming majority of Americans are good people and not racist. Sorry that is so upsetting to you.
This is true. We can strive to “end racism” but there will never ever be none. Almost everyone holds some views or even inclinations that another would feel is prejudiced of some sort. There is so much more that the Left could concentrate on rather than just go around screaming RACISM. In the end, this works against the Left politically, and dramatically at that.

Wally

Reaction score
Wow.

You're not this stupid, so we're left with you're just this dishonest
Deuce thinks we need video evidence to change a case and convict three people who chase down an unarmed jogger and blast him with a shotgun. You really can't make it up.

cncmin

Reaction score
I get the two convictions of the McMichaels, but can someone explain to me why William Bryan was convicted of murder, also? What part did he really play when it comes to the shooting itself other than follow and film? Note that I would understand harassment or assault charges on him, but I struggle with convicting someone of murder when they played almost no direct role in the death.

Last edited:

Wally

Reaction score
I get the two convictions of the McMichaels, but can someone explain to me why Williams was convicted of murder, also? What part did he really play when it comes to the shooting itself other than follow and film? Note that I would understand harassment or assault charges on him, but I struggle with convicting someone of murder when they played almost no direct role in the death.
I didn't follow the case very close, but wasn't he driving one of the trucks that chased him down?

Or it could be similar to this.
If three guys break into your house and one of them shoots and kills you, usually they hold the other two almost as accountable as the one who pulled the trigger.

cncmin

Reaction score
I didn't follow the case very close, but wasn't he driving one of the trucks that chased him down?

If three guys break into your house and one of them shoots and kills you, usually they hold the other two almost as accountable as the one who pulled the trigger.
OK but that is ridiculously unfair, in my opinion. My friend or acquaintance does a crime and so I get in trouble too? What a can of worms that can be. Also, his truck was never pursuing in high speed. To me, from what I saw, he seemed more a curious (and unfortunate) observer than anything else. Again, I leave open that I am missing something big about why he was convicted of murder here…

GopherJake

Reaction score

I don’t know anything about it personally, but I heard on the ABC News podcast that Georgia law is quite clear on this, with regards to murder.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
This is true. We can strive to “end racism” but there will never ever be none. Almost everyone holds some views or even inclinations that another would feel is prejudiced of some sort. There is so much more that the Left could concentrate on rather than just go around screaming RACISM. In the end, this works against the Left politically, and dramatically at that.
Gotta give credit where credit us due. There was some reason and logic at work here.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
howie told me it’s racist to say “all lives matter”. I disagreed.

golfing18now

Reaction score
Interesting to note all these high profile cases were tried and resolved with the right verdict, at least how I saw them. Almost like the juries were able to only focus on the specific facts of the case. Not “if it was a white person then this or if it was a black person than that.” Too bad our citizens and media can’t do the same.

golfing18now

Reaction score
This is a great post cncmin.

cncmin

Reaction score
Interesting to note all these high profile cases were tried and resolved with the right verdict, at least how I saw them. Almost like the juries were able to only focus on the specific facts of the case. Not “if it was a white person then this or if it was a black person than that.” Too bad our citizens and media can’t do the same.
I’m curious about your opinion on the William Bryan verdict.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
A good way??

Had a video not surfaced, these three murderers would have walked Scott free without any charges being filed.

The local prosecutor had already declined to prosecute.

And you think we don't need to educate people that there's still racism in this country??
Thank goodness one of the good ole boys involved decided to record it -

Last edited:

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
It ain't gonna end, sir! That's the whole point. It's been here since the beginning of time. As have all other wrongs.

There is always going to be some. You and USAF have it everywhere. Behind every tree, with every white person in the US as racist. Deep down you are bored with it as am I.

Oh, and blacks can be racist, too. I'm waiting to hear about one someday.

Oh, and blacks kills white. I'm waiting to see a trial covered on national tv someday
Can you complete the following?🤔 think hard as it contains two letters, sir🤪
Give me a “O” and give me a ____?
You are bored with it, I'm bored with it. Society is bored with. There is no better way to unite than talk racism 24/7. You liberals are what you are though.

Last edited:

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
People have prejudices against tall people, short people, ugly people, good looking people, fat people, people with or without glasses, et al. and probably a number of other things.
Do people get killed or any other type of assault/attack for any of those things you have listed? I’ve never seen it - if you have info that does occur then share it with the board please.

thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Top Bottom