Arbery case

stocker08

Reaction score
It ain't gonna end, sir! That's the whole point. It's been here since the beginning of time. As have all other wrongs.

There is always going to be some. You and USAF have it everywhere. Behind every tree, with every white person in the US as racist. Deep down you are bored with it as am I.

Oh, and blacks can be racist, too. I'm waiting to hear about one someday.

Oh, and blacks kills white. I'm waiting to see a trial covered on national tv someday.

You are bored with it, I'm bored with it. Society is bored with. There is no better way to unite than talk racism 24/7. You liberals are what you are though.
I prefer murder ends.

I prefer abortion ends.

I prefer the shooting of people ends.

I prefer stealing ends.

I prefer the use of drugs ends.

I prefer spousal abuse ends.

I prefer pedophelia ends.

I prefer lazy people who could work ends.

I could go on and on and on and on.

Are any of these talked about 24/7 for 365?

All I see are a bunch of excuses for why we should ignore it. Again....coming from someone who has ousted themselves as a bigot and misogynist already.

kg21

Reaction score
All I see are a bunch of excuses for why we should ignore it. Again....coming from someone who has ousted themselves as a bigot and misogynist already.
Ignore it? you've got it everywhere.

Today, three white guys were convicted of killing a black man, and yours have still gone back to racism.

KR shot 3 white guys and it was all about racism.

You see racism when it isn't there. It's not hard to understand.

And if you think we are ignoring it, have some more eggnog. Again, it's everywhere, even when it isn't there.

Instead of 24/7, how about 15/7 or 12/7?

stocker08

Reaction score
Ignore it? you've got it everywhere.

Today, three white guys were convicted of killing a black man, and yours have still gone back to racism.

KR shot 3 white guys and it was all about racism.

You see racism when it isn't there. It's not hard to understand.

And if you think we are ignoring it, have some more eggnog. Again, it's everywhere, even when it isn't there.

Instead of 24/7, how about 15/7 or 12/7?

Wrong. Just because someone calls racism incorrectly doesn't mean that it isn't truly an issue. That's just an excuse that bigots make.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Why would anyone say that racism is over when this was a completely racist act?
No one has and no one would. The left claims virtually everything is racism - either agree or you think it doesn’t exist at all. Those are your choices.

FormerFatOL

Reaction score
I wonder why this trial is televised but the Jizzlane Maxwell trial is not?

Arbery was an open and shut case. Maxwell, on the other hand, could be its own thread! I'd love to get a glimpse of the dirt she has on the "masters of the universe" type people. Sadly, we all know that won't happen.

Wally

Reaction score
I would call it casual racism.

Like when someone replies to GoForBroke posting about wages in the Netherlands. They say well the Netherlands is a homogeneous country of the same race. The implication is somehow we can't do that here because we have different races some of which are obviously inferior.

The other righties comment on his post like yea that's a totally appropriate way to think.

Casual racism...

Section2

Reaction score
So there ISN'T racism in this country? The Arbury murder, and subsequent shoving under the rug, aren't blatant racists in action?
The MFing defense attorney, in her summation to the mostly white jury, referring to Arbury's "long, dirty toenails" wasn't an appeal to racists?

You can go fuck yourself, us what you and your ilk can do. Meanwhile, those of us with a conscience and a sense of decency are going to change this country and someday hopefully rid ourselves of the likes of you.
“Long dirty toenails” is a racist trope? Or is it a dog whistle? New one for me.

you aren’t going to change the country and end racism. Spoiler alert for you.

FormerFatOL

Reaction score
I would call it casual racism.

Like when someone replies to GoForBroke posting about wages in the Netherlands. They say well the Netherlands is a homogeneous country of the same race. The implication is somehow we can't do that here because we have different races some of which are obviously inferior. The other righties comment on his post like yea that's a totally appropriate way to think.

Casual racism...

Wages = racism. Umm. I guess so?

Wally

Reaction score
Wages = racism. Umm. I guess so?
Saying people in the Netherlands earn more at McDonald's because its a racially homogenous country and we can't do that here because we aren't racially homogeneous.

It's definitely straight up racism.

Section2

Reaction score
So there ISN'T racism in this country? The Arbury murder, and subsequent shoving under the rug, aren't blatant racists in action?
The MFing defense attorney, in her summation to the mostly white jury, referring to Arbury's "long, dirty toenails" wasn't an appeal to racists?

You can go fuck yourself, us what you and your ilk can do. Meanwhile, those of us with a conscience and a sense of decency are going to change this country and someday hopefully rid ourselves of the likes of you.
“Long dirty toenails” is a racist trope? Or is it a dog whistle? New one for me.

A good way??

Had a video not surfaced, these three murderers would have walked Scott free without any charges being filed.

The local prosecutor had already declined to prosecute.

And you think we don't need to educate people that there's still racism in this country??
you and your buddies want division. KR wouldn’t have been found not guilty if he was black. The 3 Arbery murderers wouldn’t have been found guilty if video evidence didn’t emerge. There’s always some qualifier and alternative path that proves you right. Meanwhile normal people:

Spoofin

Reaction score

you and your buddies want division. KR wouldn’t have been found not guilty if he was black. The 3 Arbery murderers wouldn’t have been found guilty if video evidence didn’t emerge. There’s always some qualifier and alternative path that proves you right. Meanwhile normal people:
It all has to make sense

FormerFatOL

Reaction score
Saying people in the Netherlands earn more at McDonald's because its a racially homogenous country and we can't do that here because we aren't racially homogeneous.

It's definitely straight up racism.

Ok. I get the drift, but you know I gotta give you some shit for the stretch (two beers into pre-Thanksgiving prep).

howeda7

Reaction score
Wellness check on CRG? He might be in Georgia baking a cake with three files in it.
I think he might have already been there digging up "voting inconsistencies" with the Governor.

USAF

Reaction score
No one has and no one would. The left claims virtually everything is racism - either agree or you think it doesn’t exist at all. Those are your choices.
You fucking fraud. The Arbury case WOULDN’T HAVE COME TO TRIAL had not the video leaked. The local DA had already declined to press ANY charges.

But yeah, there's no racism here.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
I think he might have already been there digging up "voting inconsistencies" with the Governor.
Jesus, Howie..... have you ever heard of the phrase "the company you keep"? Might want to try to be a little more self-aware... Just sayin'...

howeda7

Reaction score
You fucking fraud. The Arbury case WOULDN’T HAVE COME TO TRIAL had not the video leaked. The local DA had already declined to press ANY charges.

But yeah, there's no racism here.
I hope they lock the Karen DA up.

bga1

Reaction score
A good way??

Had a video not surfaced, these three murderers would have walked Scott free without any charges being filed.

The local prosecutor had already declined to prosecute.

And you think we don't need to educate people that there's still racism in this country??
You are building a strawman. There is racism, everyone agrees that there is and it is rare and goes both ways. Not a thing to tear the country apart over in 2021. Or we can insert it into everything and deeply divide the country over another issue.

scools12

Reaction score
The leftist elites have turned race into a profit making cash cow profession. Race is woven into every aspect of their cult’s existence.

The cult of leftists kneel at the alter of their god RACISM while the leftist elites laugh at the sheep while watching their profits grow.

kg21

Reaction score
Wrong. Just because someone calls racism incorrectly doesn't mean that it isn't truly an issue. That's just an excuse that bigots make.
But we are white. You can't get rid of it. It's in us, right?

How can you get rid of something that is inside you that you are born with?

USAF

Reaction score
The leftists have turned race into a profit making cash cow profession. Race is woven into every aspect of their existence.

The cult of leftists kneel at the alter of their god RACISM and watch the profits grown.
3 MAGA assholes hunt a man down like an animal, in broad daylight. Make sport of it, before executing him in cold blood. The white DA, who knows at least 2 of the 3, declares "nothing to see here, move along" and the 3 assholes don't even face misdemeanor charges.

And you take this opportunity to claim it's all just "manufactured." In fact, "The Left" is actually PROFITING from this.

I repeat...go fuck yourself. You POS.

bga1

Reaction score
3 MAGA assholes hunt a man down like an animal, in broad daylight. Make sport of it, before executing him in cold blood. The white DA, who knows at least 2 of the 3, declares "nothing to see here, move along" and the 3 assholes don't even face misdemeanor charges.

And you take this opportunity to claim it's all just "manufactured." In fact, "The Left" is actually PROFITING from this.

Nothing in his post resembled anything you just said. Can you read?

kg21

Reaction score

A guy with an AR defends himself.

but no, he was chasing 3 black guys. Yes, it was 3 black guys. Yep, he was chasing them. He was illegally carrying, also. He's a white supremacist, too.

A lot of shit is manufactured. You pick the ones that are manufactured.

Have a good one, sir!

Oh, and as far as profiting from it. Al Sharpton doesn't go anywhere unless for profit.

Minnesota

Reaction score
The leftist elites have turned race into a profit making cash cow profession. Race is woven into every aspect of their cult’s existence.

The cult of leftists kneel at the alter of their god RACISM while the leftist elites laugh at the sheep while watching their profits grow.

Still just seething with anger that you couldn’t make it in the private sector. Working a dead-government job. No wonder you’re so angry. Have you tried applying yourself?

scools12

Reaction score

Imbecile, I know simple concepts and comprehension are hard for you. Not one word of what you posted is anywhere near what I said related to the Arbrey case.

Again, sense you lack basic reading skills the murder of Arbrey was clearly a racist act

Your constant state of leftist anger isn’t good for your health. I would hate to see you experience an adverse effect on your health simply because of your lack of intelligence.

Last edited:

Minnesota

Reaction score
Imbecile, I know simple concepts and comprehension are hard for you. Not one word of what you posted is anywhere near what I said related to the Arbrey case.

Again, sense you lack basic reading skills the murder of Arbrey was clearly a racist act

You’re constant state of leftist anger isn’t good for your health. I would hate to see you experience an adverse effect on your health simply because of your lack of intelligence.

Another meandering post dripping with anger. I guess it’s hard living as a hypocrite.

Top Bottom