April Fools Day

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
I am issuing a public plea to the Gopher Hole community.

Please, let's not have any "April Fools" stupidity on the board today. If I log on and see a headline like "Buzz Williams is the new Gopher Coach," and it turns out to be an April Fool's joke, I think that should be grounds for banishment.

Or, we could get the poster's real name and address, go to his house and beat him up with baseball bats...........

Short Ornery Norwegian has been banned.

Film at 11:00

:cool03:

Please, let's not have any "April Fools" stupidity on the board today. If I log on and see a headline like "Buzz Williams is the new Gopher Coach," and it turns out to be an April Fool's joke, I think that should be grounds for banishment.

Or, we could get the poster's real name and address, go to his house and beat him up with baseball bats...........

There is April Fools stupidity on this board everyday. Why should today be any different?

So if a picture of Shaka riding the MOA roller coaster should appear today, it is a hoax?

Too late. Somebody posted about a $5,000,000 NBA buyout killing the Flip deal so the April Fool's Day posts have already started.

bump. april fools days jokes are so trite.

Is this request a joke?

Top Bottom