Approx 1500 seatbacks left (nonpremium)

JPIIGopher

Reaction score
I did a quick tally. I was supposed to pick today but decided to wait until my brother picks next week so we can get four seats together. I still think there will be a number of good options in the corners by then. Curious to see if people go for corner spots before filling the upper deck seatbacks.

I'm guessing the number of bleachers will continually increase, but people will still favor the chairbacks until they are gone.

how many accounts (seats) are added each day to be selected

How many more people per day are able to select seats now. I heard at one time but I can't find it anywhere

Seats

I believe it's around 500/day. At least it was about there a week ago when I checked.

seats or account holders

Do you thing that is actual seats selected or account holders (so maybe between 1000-2000 seats per day)

Last week, a total of 3,668 seats were selected, or 734 per day. That will vary slightly based on the number of tickets within each account that becomes eligible, and the number of people who are waiting to pick with others, etc.

premium seating

The premium seating on the visitor side doesn't seem to be filling up at all. If it gets down to the very end and premium seating is all that's left are people going to be forced to make the extra donation whether they want to or not?

Seat selections only happen on weekdays.

I actually think the visitor side premium seats have really started moving the last few days. The lower $250's are gone (except the bottom 6-7 rows) and the lower $500's are creeping along. The $100's have also started moving this week. I think the donation seats likely to be left at the end (if any) are the middle two-section upper level $500's and $250's.

old chap - You are correct. In the last couple of days the visitor side seats have started to fly off the table. I think the last remaining premium seats will be the upper level $500 seats on the visitors side. $250 seats will go first followed by the $100 and then finally the upper deck $500 seats. It will be interesting to see what is left by the end of next week as it appears they have really turned up the volume on the people selecting per day.

The premium seating on the visitor side doesn't seem to be filling up at all. If it gets down to the very end and premium seating is all that's left are people going to be forced to make the extra donation whether they want to or not?

If I understood them correctly today, people would be forced to pay for the premium seating if they wanted seats.

alpine -

You are correct. The caveat is this is exactly why they have only guaranteed just under 30,000 season tickets. They know that they can guarantee everyone a non-donation seat that already has a selection time. The people on the waitlist however, have no guarantees that they won't have to pay a seat donation.

Seat selections only happen on weekdays.

I actually think the visitor side premium seats have really started moving the last few days. The lower $250's are gone (except the bottom 6-7 rows) and the lower $500's are creeping along. The $100's have also started moving this week. I think the donation seats likely to be left at the end (if any) are the middle two-section upper level $500's and $250's.

To clarify, I think you can pick your seats on a weekend if your selection period has already started. Its just that they don't have any new "start" times for ticket holders on weekends. I know the U is encouraging people to select seats between 9-5 so you can call the ticket office with Q's/issues.

Does anyone know how many were on the original list? Was it 30,000? Also, does anyone know the length of the waiting list? I have a friend that is thinking about adding his name.

Best guess is the original list is just under 30,000. I think we have someone around here that is 29,4xx.

Waiting list has been rumored to be 1,400 and 1,800 and just over 1,000. I think they expect it to produce 4,000 tickets or so according to a Ticket office quote a while back.

Seems like if you get on it at this point, you'll likely get tickets. I added my name earlier this week for an extra pair of tix! :clap:

Does anyone know how many were on the original list? Was it 30,000? Also, does anyone know the length of the waiting list? I have a friend that is thinking about adding his name.

Why not get on the list, what do they have to lose?

I submitted my waitlist application 2 months ago and I am a little over 1,300th on the waitlist. I have no clue how many people are on there after me.

Top Bottom