Apparently Lakes has given up on us.....

LOL. Looks like the reception he received was similar.

I still maintain that Lakes is an agent of UND, and is merely posing as a Bison fan in order to make NDSU look bad. He's great as an bad-will ambassador. We have a number of posters here who in addition to the Gophers have other teams that they follow. But I don't recall a single post from Lakes that wasn't an NDSU post. And his sig is just running smack. Plus, while he tries to pretend to be a Gopher fan when he posts here, he forgets that people can read his posts on bisonville.

LakesBison will not be the next Gopher coach.

I like how he continues to use the fake, made-up stats that I already disproved. When your "case" has no basis in reality, might as well start making sh*t up to bolster your cause.

Hey, the guy, lakesbison, won't even get back to me about the $10 he owes me from the Gopher/Bison BB game where he accepted the bet giving him 10 points. Talk is cheap, and lakes is a dip$*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#.

Hey, the guy, lakesbison, won't even get back to me about the $10 he owes me from the Gopher/Bison BB game where he accepted the bet giving him 10 points. Talk is cheap, and lakes is a dip$*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#.

Donnie..

I don't want to say I told you so....but
kanye-west-i-told-you-so-400x292.jpg

HEY NOW

Welcome, lakesbison.
You last visited: 11-24-2010 at 07:51 PM

i was in freakin wisconsin after bball game, and now im in MONTANA for NDSU FCS PLAYOFF GAME.

feel free to goto joe sensers, ugly mug on saturday and cheer on NDSU!
Ill be on the PA show on KFAN tomorrow pimpin this game.

I WORE MY GOPHER HAT & NDSU JACKET to CAMP RANDALL last saturday and we cheered loud everytime they showed the GOPHER/IOWA score!!

GO GOPHS!

HEY NOW

Welcome, lakesbison.

i was in freakin wisconsin after bball game, and now im in MONTANA for NDSU FCS PLAYOFF GAME.

feel free to goto joe sensers, ugly mug on saturday and cheer on NDSU!
Ill be on the PA show on KFAN tomorrow pimpin this game.

I WORE MY GOPHER HAT & NDSU JACKET to CAMP RANDALL last saturday and we cheered loud everytime they showed the GOPHER/IOWA score!!

GO GOPHS!

Why do you make sh*t up?

Lakes's new post on KFAN...

PUMP IT UP MINNESOTA!! NDSU IS YOUR TEAM!!!!

Priceless....:rolleyes:

HEY NOW

Welcome, lakesbison.

Do you have a job that you ever have to, like, attend to?

im making money, its all good.
dpudoll. what are you talking about?

Im born, bred Minnesotan Gopher, season tickets at TCF, Mariucci.
BUT i live up by detroit lakes..and played at NDSU

whats so hard to figure out, are you guys that arrogant that you dont want GOPHER fans? seriously. stop it.

whats so hard to figure out, are you guys that arrogant that you dont want GOPHER fans? seriously. stop it.

Ever sustain a concussion back in your playing days?

Breaking Bad!!

ESPN Scott Van Pelt Show , Scott broke out the NDSU helmet and had it out on his desk the whole show, talked about NDSU and the upcoming playoff game. Gonna be an exciting trip out there!!!! wish us luck!!!

I got no beef with Lakes. Seriously.

Although, that Longhorn fellow is a toolbag.

Game isn't for a couple more days - are you skiing or something?

Magic the Gathering?

argh, yea I flew out last friday.. got busy

flying out tomorrow to NDSU/EWU , its on channel 682 and CH 11 fargo. DON.. Ill buy you 4-5 drinks at chubs or jt's instead?/

Top Bottom