Anyone think we'll play better getting out of the B10?

KyGopherfan

Reaction score
I just think our conference, with their top-notch coaches and defensive philosophies, have created a lot of problems for our young team. I actually can't wait to play someone else. Am I the only one thinking we will play better in the tournament since we're not dealing with anymore B10 teams? All B10 teams are over-scouted, creating those horrible games.

I'm just prepared to see the Nolen and Hoffarber back to their old ways. If we can get past Texas, I think we might be in for a lot of fun!

I just think our conference, with their top-notch coaches and defensive philosophies, have created a lot of problems for our young team. I actually can't wait to play someone else. Am I the only one thinking we will play better in the tournament since we're not dealing with anymore B10 teams? All B10 teams are over-scouted, creating those horrible games.

I'm just prepared to see the Nolen and Hoffarber back to their old ways. If we can get past Texas, I think we might be in for a lot of fun!

Agreed, this Big Ten season was brutal. Glad to see that the Selection Committee agreed.

Remember, these games are on a "neutral" floor, where we seem to do just fine. We have a decent chance to beat Texas; then again if we lost by 20 I'd be none too surprised.

Top Bottom