Anyone know when the senior day ceremony is going to be held?

Moonlight

Reaction score
I hope its upfront and we have time to honor Joey before the game. He deserves to have as many people there as possible. I have looked at the site but haven't found anything about it. Anyone know?

I too am interested in attending and also could find no information on times. I referenced the women's senior night article that said they were honored pre-game, so am assuming same for men.
Thirty minutes before game time would be a safe bet, don't you think? This year will be a short service.

This has been their pattern of late, but considering they send me emails to buy t-shirts, you'd think they could send an email reminding fans to come early to honor the senior(s).

This has been their pattern of late, but considering they send me emails to buy t-shirts, you'd think they could send an email reminding fans to come early to honor the senior(s).

Reasonable, doable and considerate, but it just doesn't happen. You know, there are times when it seems the administration of Gopher athletics in general, is D1 in name only. :mad:

I hope its upfront and we have time to honor Joey before the game. He deserves to have as many people there as possible. I have looked at the site but haven't found anything about it. Anyone know?

Pregame with roughly 10 min on the game clock (so about 15 min before tip-off).

Top Bottom