Anyone know if or where someone can watch this Saturdays game from Grand Marais or...

STPGopher

Reaction score
the Gun Flint trail? If there is no option there, where in Duluth?

Please help an east metro guy.

Birch Terrace in Grand Marais right on 61 was you come up the hill into town should have the game on in its bar. Its on ESPN 2, and its a nice place....good beer and burgers...

Thanks!!!*

Birch Terrace in Grand Marais right on 61 was you come up the hill into town should have the game on in its bar. Its on ESPN 2, and its a nice place....good beer and burgers...

I would assume Sister's Bar and Grill would have it as well. It's been awhile since i've been up there though.

I would assume Sister's Bar and Grill would have it as well. It's been awhile since i've been up there though.

Not to exciting but the bowling alley in Silver Bay should have the game on. If you are towards Ely at all and want some good grub check out the Ely Steakhouse. I went to school in Ely and Duluth and loved it when my parents came up and got to eat at the steakhouse. If you do venture down to Duluth, I always had fun watching games at T-Bonz in West Duluth and you can't beat the prices and use to be some pretty good fans in there and you can't beat the people watching. Otherwise I always use to like the Runway up by the Mall. Not sure on Grand. Looks like the weather is going to be nice, a little chilly. I am going up to my cabin on Vermillion, and we just got satelite on the island we are on.

gunflint tavern right in grand marais has a nice enough bar with a few TVs. I have watched a game there before.

Sven and Ole's pizza will probably have it on. They had ESPN or ESPN2 on last weekend. On the Gunflint trail, you can try calling Trail Center or the Gunflint Lodge to see if either of them have TV's with ESPN2 or whatever channel its on.

Im staying in Duluth for the weekend. We are leaving the cities at 8am to get up to Duluth so I can watch the game in the Holiday Inn sports bar.

STP

Did you find a place? How was it? I will probably be up there for the Northwestern game.

Top Bottom