Anyone have word on getting tickets through the U?

howeda7

Reaction score
I am trying to decide whether to pull the trigger on Stub Hub. Would prefer to get them through the U and sit in the Gopher section if possible, but I got an auto reply to my email and an earlier post indicated there may not be many tickets available? Anyone have any word?

Just got off the phone with Gopher ticket office. I was told they are selling to season ticket holders only.

I stopped by today. I was under the assumption they are selling to ticket holders first. And tickets will be available after a certain time.

Season Ticket Holders

I am a season ticket holder and I have not been contacted by the U about getting tickets. They may be blowing smoke at you.

I am a season ticket holder and I have not been contacted by the U about getting tickets. They may be blowing smoke at you.

They sent you an order form a few weeks ago--you probably threw it away like the rest of us.

I filled mine out but only selected a few "pod" locations to buy tickets. We were all given an opportunity to put our name in a lottery type system for tickets. You could list which potential locations you would be willing to buy tickets. I listed KC as the only place I would buy tickets for..

This was included with the NIT ticket application forms..

When did it come? I check my mail closely, esepcially when it is from the U ticket office, and I never saw it. It is all moot as I would not be able to go anyway, but I am curious. I never saw the order form for post season tickets.

Tickets

I also got the mailing 10-14 days ago. I just ordered NIT tickets as I had already purchased the NCAA Dome tickets. My NIT tickets arrived on Wed as I was leaving for the BTT. Thankfully, I won't need to use them.

I got my student tickets for Greensboro today. So if you are a student and have student season tickets looks like you get served first, went to the office, filled out a form and was notified email I will be picking them up will call in Greensboro. Not sure though about the public though.

I got my order form a couple weeks ago as well. Fortunately, my order for NIT tickets will not have to be filled. Among those I ordered were Boston, so if the Gophers can win two. ... perhaps in my absence I can send my brother, niece & nephew to cheer on the Gophers in the Sweet 16.

Top Bottom