Anyone have a list of all Gopher injuries this year?

Doubt there is any sort of compiled list out there. You would have to try and track down coaches injury reports and thaen verify it against the participation reports.

It pretty much seems you could just use a roster. Basically every guy has missed time. All the wide receivers have had issues. All the qb's.
All the offensive linemen. Etc etc I know it doesn't answer your question...just bugs me about the people who don't think we have had a successful season.
You have to factor in injuries. They happened. And we are not at a stage in our development where we should have been able to succeed in spite of them but we have in my opinion.

It pretty much seems you could just use a roster. Basically every guy has missed time. All the wide receivers have had issues. All the qb's.
All the offensive linemen. Etc etc I know it doesn't answer your question...just bugs me about the people who don't think we have had a successful season.
You have to factor in injuries. They happened. And we are not at a stage in our development where we should have been able to succeed in spite of them but we have in my opinion.

I think at this point the majority of peole here see this season as a success based on duplicating our Big Ten win total with the chance to improve it. Every team has to deal with injuries so even if it feels like we have had a lot I would bet if you went through most rosters in the Big Ten you would find teams missing key pieces for weeks at a time.

I think at this point the majority of peole here see this season as a success based on duplicating our Big Ten win total with the chance to improve it. Every team has to deal with injuries so even if it feels like we have had a lot I would bet if you went through most rosters in the Big Ten you would find teams missing key pieces for weeks at a time.

I don't know how many Big Ten offensive lines are down to two starters (with only in the same position) from opening day.

Top Bottom