Anyone for Bostick over Carter in OT

march madness

Reaction score
I know Bostick hasn't hardly been consistent, or played for that matter. But the last few games and especially last night I think it has sunk in that his carrier is almost done. He is playing really tough. We won anyway, but after watching Raymond Morgan abuse Carter in the 4th and overtime, I was thinking maybe Bostick would've been a better choice. Any thoughts? Bostick probably has 20lbs on Carter.

I know Bostick hasn't hardly been consistent, or played for that matter. But the last few games and especially last night I think it has sunk in that his carrier is almost done. He is playing really tough. We won anyway, but after watching Raymond Morgan abuse Carter in the 4th and overtime, I was thinking maybe Bostick would've been a better choice. Any thoughts? Bostick probably has 20lbs on Carter.

I thought the same thing. Bostick played great in his extended (for him) minutes in the first half. PC was pretty bad defensively.

some days people love Carter, somedays people bash him. He is more athletic than Bostic, but he is very up and down...

We won the God damned game and still something was wrong????? I don't get it.

Top Bottom