Anybody notice that

harrys ghost

Reaction score
Ronnie Wingo now has his interest level in Minnesota at medium (was low). What is the scoop on this guy?

i see that. doesn't it really hurt us though that he never came for a visit, nor is he planning one? come on Brew!!

He's deciding on Alabama or Minnesota for his last official visit. I'm thinking if we can get him in here we have a slight chance, hence the status change to "Medium." He's taking advantage of all of his visits.

He's deciding on Alabama or Minnesota for his last official visit. I'm thinking if we can get him in here we have a slight chance, hence the status change to "Medium." He's taking advantage of all of his visits.

I suppose that's good in that Alabama was medium before and we were low. Now we are up to medium -- like you said a chance. I was just wondering if Allen's commitment might be a factor.

Ha!

I posted another thread on this topic just a second ago!!!

Personally, I'm wondering if this has something to do with: 1. Bryant Allen committing and 2. Tim Davis moving from Alabama to Minnesota. Wasn't Davis the recruiting coordinator at Alabama? If he was, it would make sense that he knows Wingo very well and therefore is trying to bring him to Minnesota.

Anyway, its an interesting development at the very least :)

Ha!

I posted another thread on this topic just a second ago!!!

Personally, I'm wondering if this has something to do with: 1. Bryant Allen committing and 2. Tim Davis moving from Alabama to Minnesota. Wasn't Davis the recruiting coordinator at Alabama? If he was, it would make sense that he knows Wingo very well and therefore is trying to bring him to Minnesota.

Anyway, its an interesting development at the very least :)

Brew has been working very hard to get Wingo to come for a visit. Davis may have had something to do with it but I think it had more to do with Brew. Davis was director of player personnel at Alabama (I'm not sure what that is but it implies more players in the program than recruiting, although he did do recruiting too (Wills)).

I don't think it is because of the Bryant Allen commitment but I think that every little thing helps and when a good player you know commits it inherently gives the program more credibility even if it is only subjectively.

Top Bottom