Any scoop on Jordan Hinojosa?

hungan1

Reaction score
Was he not an early admission to the U because of not meeting admissions requirements, or is it a high school early graduation requirement?

I'll be totally disappointed if we lose this kid. He looks like winner.

Think in the thread about Miami Central's playoff run he stated that he would no longer be checking this website because he hated reading people tearing down his son.

Think in the thread about Miami Central's playoff run he stated that he would no longer be checking this website because he hated reading people tearing down his son.

GopherHolers tearing down high school seniors who want to be Gophers? Come on. No way. Never.

I went back to his last post, he never said that he wasn't coming back because of people ripping his son, he just said it made it hard to frequent sites where that happens. He did say that he doesn't check the site very often. His posts were already like 3 months apart.

Who ripped on his son here? I remember that thread and people were talking about how there was a lot of smack talk on other message boards going back and forth between Hinojosa's dad and other people (in like Florida HS football message boards, not here). I don't remember anyone saying anything negative about him. People talked about how he was injured in the state championship and didn't play much, but that is a far cry from ripping on him.

If I recall the thread about the Florida Championship game correctly, a lot of people were saying he was ineffective and questioning whether he was actually worth the offer. I may be recalling wrong.

If I recall the thread about the Florida Championship game correctly, a lot of people were saying he was ineffective and questioning whether he was actually worth the offer. I may be recalling wrong.

That is correct. His dad talked about him not feeling well abefore the game nd about some of the abuse he received in Florida for going to Miami Central.

Awesome!!! Things are starting to look bright around here.

Top Bottom