Any other Minny kids offered?

hungan1

Reaction score
Don't know if the larder is full yet as I thought someone here mentioned Kill wants a thirty something class inclusive of all recruiting categories (scholly, GS, PWO, medical hardship cases).

Which of these kids still have a chance come Feb 1?

Sam Lee
Drake Michaelson
Antonio Ford How firm is early PWO?
Brett Pierce
Sam Sura
Andy Moritko
Adam Bungum
Devon Bzoskie
Danny Urquhart
Ryan Dahl
Evan Aaron
Kit Snyder
Karmichael Dunbar
Ben Mcdonald
Charles Webb

The only one with any chance of getting an offer is maybe Drake Michaelson with Nicholson's academic question mark and the Davis de-commit.

Webb...i'd like to see him added, but there doesn't seem to be much interest.
Harden is a guy that there doesn't appear to be any interest either. That might change if Hinojosa changes his mind.

Lee, Moritko, Bungum, Ford, probably Kit Snyder are all guys we'd like to see accept a WO opportunity. I don't know about those chances....

I read somewhere that Moritko turned down the preferred walk-on to accept a scholarship at one of the South Dakota schools and Bzoskie accepted a scholarship from St. Cloud State. Haven't heard much about Pierce lately, but he does have some FCS offers.

This has been a great class in Minnesota. Can't remember a year in which there were so many FBS/FCS guys. Minnesota high school football is moving up. I think our suburbs (and CDH) are going to become more targeted nationally going forward. Don't get me wrong. This ain't Texas, but there are some solid programs that really develop their kids.

Don't know if the larder is full yet as I thought someone here mentioned Kill wants a thirty something class inclusive of all recruiting categories (scholly, GS, PWO, medical hardship cases).

Sam Lee- PWO offer-visited
Drake Michaelson-Best bet for a late offer-visited
Antonio Ford How firm is early PWO?-PWO?
Brett Pierce-Wyoming offer and most local FCS offers, PWO offer as TE
Sam Sura- Seems like a player, position?
Andy Moritko-Very similar prospect to the wisconsin commit we have with a PWO
Adam Bungum-PWO-visited
Devon Bzoskie-St Cloud
Danny Urquhart-don't know much about him, anyone?
Ryan Dahl-Tall but light OL prospect
Evan Aaron-Any info?
Kit Snyder-Any info?
Karmichael Dunbar-Gone, dad fired, wanted to go south, Louisiana-Lafayette commit
Ben Mcdonald- Mahtomedi has been good to the U lately, seemed like a solid tackle to tackle MLB
Charles Webb-academics?
Anyone else?

Anyone hear about Matt Arends from prior lake? I know this time last year he was one to watch and had been coached by Mike Sherels, seemed like a good walk on candidate.

I read somewhere that Moritko turned down the preferred walk-on to accept a scholarship at one of the South Dakota schools and Bzoskie accepted a scholarship from St. Cloud State. Haven't heard much about Pierce lately, but he does have some FCS offers.

This has been a great class in Minnesota. Can't remember a year in which there were so many FBS/FCS guys. Minnesota high school football is moving up. I think our suburbs (and CDH) are going to become more targeted nationally going forward. Don't get me wrong. This ain't Texas, but there are some solid programs that really develop their kids.
Moritko verbaled to SDSU

U missing the boat if Pierce goes to NDSU, possibly the most athletic kid out of the bunch. Very much under the radar simply due to playing at Holy Angels. If this kid played for any of the big schools he would have multiple offers around Big Ten.

U missing the boat if Pierce goes to NDSU, possibly the most athletic kid out of the bunch. Very much under the radar simply due to playing at Holy Angels. If this kid played for any of the big schools he would have multiple offers around Big Ten.

No offense, but when I think of under the radar high schools, Holy Angels isn't what comes to mind.

Sam Lee - Uncommitted or commitment not made public.
Drake Michaelson - Taking a visit to Illinois this weekend.
Antonio Ford How firm is early PWO? - PWO to Minnesota and NDSU
Brett Pierce - Confirmed two days ago he did not commit to NDSU, but is strongly considering.
Sam Sura - Uncommited. Receiving FCS interest.
Andy Moritko - Committed to SDSU.
Adam Bungum - Deciding between PWO to Minnesota, Army, and North Dakota
Devon Bzoskie - St. Cloud State
Danny Urquhart - Attending Prep School and will be part of the Class of 2013.
Ryan Dahl - Uncommitted
Evan Aaron - Committed to Northern State.
Kit Snyder - Uncommitted. Offers from Northern Iowa and SDSU.
Karmichael Dunbar - University of Louisiana Lafayette
Ben Mcdonald - Uncommitted.
Charles Webb- Appears to be heading to JC program.

Just posted a complete update on a separate thread.

Ditto on those disputing Holy Angels as "under the radar." Given they've produced a number of FBS guys over the past decade I think college coaches routinely make their stop there.

I'm curious to see where all these guys end up playing. It's been a really strong year for Minnesota high school football.

In fairness to kids who choose not to accept a walk-on invitation to the U, it's really hard in this day and age given higher education costs to forego a scholarship to an FCS school.

No offense taken, AHA is under the radar in terms of local football coverage. They had a very good team this year, escpically defense and not one player mentioned in post season awards. I no the college coaches can see through those things but it never hurts to get th team name out their. I think they had 3-4 kids that would of played (started) on any team in the state. Time will tell, I could be dead wrong.

Too bad for Gophers. He would have been an excellent PWO. Congrats to him for getting a scholarship, and I wish him a great career.

Top Bottom