Any Julian Welch NEWS ??

Section201

Reaction score
Has Julian been kidnapped by aliens since his visit? Has anyone heard anything from him?

Can someone throw me a bone?

I was hoping for a commit this week but so far have not even seen a tweet about it, one way or another.

:(

Someone likely will correct me, but I thought he wanted to take one more visit (or something like his mom wanted him to make one more visit) before making any decisions. It is discussed in an earlier thread--for some reason, I think the school might be Utah or Utah St...something like that.

Scout put up an article yesterday about him enjoying his visit. I don't subscribe there, but that's the latest article I can find.

gloves

Someone likely will correct me, but I thought he wanted to take one more visit (or something like his mom wanted him to make one more visit) before making any decisions. It is discussed in an earlier thread--for some reason, I think the school might be Utah or Utah St...something like that.

Thanks.

I believe I heard that prior to his visit also. Mom probably won that argument and I can't blame either of them. It is an important decision.

He could do worse than playing for Tubby in the Big Ten and it should be obvious that playing time minutes are his to have next season!

I hope we get him but in the age of Twitter and Facebook, etc, expected a little more "news" about it.

Tubby wants recruits to be sure they want to commit, and so does Julian's mom. I have absolutely no problem with all three parties acting responsibly.

FTB

Tubby wants recruits to be sure they want to commit, and so does Julian's mom. I have absolutely no problem with all three parties acting responsibly.

FTB,

I agree. Acting responsibly is always a good thing.

Still, I am looking forward to some good news.

:)

Utah State

Utah State is in the WAC finals. I suppose Julian will be watching.

TCU

This from http://sportdfw.com/2011/03/01/tcu-basketball-recruiting/

The Frogs have also been rumored to have interest in the following players:

1. Julian Welch-Sacramento, CA-This junior college shooting guard has not officially been offered by TCU. He is also considering: Minnesota, UNLV, and Utah

I admit to being confused about it being Utah or Utah State.

Top Bottom