Any chance we could poach Par Narduzzi away from Pitt.

gopherdudepart2

Reaction score
His squad beat Clemson. He was at Michigan State as the D coordinator and other Big 10 programs. Maybe we would give him a raise over what he was making at Pitt? I like defense first coaches, not motivational speakers, and van down by the river types. Coyle is probably already in Idaho talking to the Boise State guy, that or he is in Michigan rowing a boat.

I prefer Birdie Narduzzi.

But seriously, if we could hire him I would be pretty supportive. I don't necessarily think he'd be the best realistic option, but I'd be supportive.

His squad beat Clemson. He was at Michigan State as the D coordinator and other Big 10 programs. Maybe we would give him a raise over what he was making at Pitt? I like defense first coaches, not motivational speakers, and van down by the river types. Coyle is probably already in Idaho talking to the Boise State guy, that or he is in Michigan rowing a boat.

His defenses have been terrible at Pitt.

Not saying Pitt's a better program, they're just similar. Lateral moves are typically reserved for situations where there's a need to get out of your current situation.

Why would any power 5 conf coach want to make a lateral move into this mess?

Yeah but in the ACC where the skill athletes are 10 times better than what most Big 10 programs can offer. Still think he is a quality coach and the MSU has really suffered since he left.

MSU is suffering because Harbaugh and Meyer, not Narduzzi leaving. The power vacuum was filled and Michigan State was sucked in.

Top Bottom