Any chance tomorrow night game get move to BTN

gophersfan

Reaction score
Any chance our game get move to BTN now that UNC-Asheville/Indiana is cancelled. I know it real short notice. and i know 7 pm game. No chance the start time get move up to 6 pm central is there. Doubt it now.

Edited: Just saw that Wisconsin game vs Illinois state game now airing on BTN. So my post is now moot. Sorry about that.

Last edited:

Any chance our game get move to BTN now that UNC-Asheville/Indiana is cancelled. I know it real short notice. and i know 7 pm game. No chance the start time get move up to 6 pm central is there. Doubt it now.

Edited: Just saw that Wisconsin game vs Illinois state game now airing on BTN. So my post is now moot. Sorry about that.
Is it on any channel?

Has your kid been to the barn before? Have fun!
Off topic kinda but my first time at the barn I rode down with my dad, brother, our two friends who were brothers and their dad. Saw Kingsbury from Iowa chuck 3s. Had to have been 1995ish. I remember it vividly. Such a magical place.

I'm not a big fan of having to sign up for the Hulu's, Sling's and YouTube-type platforms just to get the Big Ten Network, then finding out a significant percentage of Gopher mens and womens basketball games are not even being carried on the network. I understand it's the reality of the cable world, but it's frustrating.

Anybody curious about what it would cost us per month if somehow, Big Net Network became a stand-alone streaming service, like MLB.com or Netflix.

Top Bottom