Any Chance in HeIL Jerry Kill Can be Re-Hired To Clean Up This Mess?

LesBolstad

Reaction score
This is a complete cluster F*. It's obvious Tracy Claeys is not a head coach and has little/no control over the program. Recruiting will continue to be a disaster. We're looking at a multi-year slow burn. This is John Gutenkunst 2.0, with attendance dropping like a stone.

Would/could JK take this job back? He could basically keep the staff intact so we don't have another 6 year rebuild. I'm sure he would have several conditions to even consider the job. I'm sure Coyle recognizes the importance of a successful football program; something I'm not sure Mega-Tongue understood.

Not a chance because in addition to the Rutgers position, just prior to Kill leaving, the EOAA office reported that the football program was out of control because all of the sexual complaints that her office was getting. Kill was incensed. After investigation, only one instance was verified and dealt with, not the entire program. Do you really think Jerry Kill would want to come back and deal with the EOAA office again?

No. I don't want to watch his offense anymore and lose more bowl games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do your really believe Kill's wife will allow him to come back to the U to try to clean up this mess? I don't think there is a prayer that will ever happen.

Or we can find someone to rebuild in 3 or 4 years and not 6 years. Maybe that will actually come with beating ranked teams and Wisconsin too.

Since he is the one who built most of the culture the current program is operating in would that be a good decision?

Claeys has been the coach for a whole 15 months or so now

Why would you want Kill back? He recruited these clowns.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom