Antoine Winfield Jr. shows off new tattoo commemorating Tampa Bay's Super Bowl season

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Dustin:

It wasn’t likely that Tampa Bay rookie safety and former Minnesota Golden Gophers star Antoine Winfield Jr. would forget his rookie season. Not only did he carve out a starting role and play a vital role in the Buccaneers’ success during the 2020 season, he was part of a Super Bowl squad.

Winfield was a major factor in Tampa Bay’s 31-9 victory over Kansas City in Super Bowl LV, recording 6 tackles, 2 passes defended and an interception. Not a bad way to end a strong rookie season.

This week, Winfield showed off some of his championship ink, commemorating the memorable season in Tampa. Below is the image of the safety’s new tattoo, which he shared on social media:

Go Gophers!!

It's his tatoo so I hope he's happy with it but personally I find it kinda underwhelming design wise, but my opinion doesn't matter.

Tighter image posted doesn't do it justice. Thing covers the whole side of his leg from the knee to the ankle.

Just hope he was done partying when he went to the Tattoo parlor :)

UpAnd Under43
I’ll get a tattoo of PJs face on my body if they win the National title.
[/QUOTE]
I'm in as well!

He is taking up too much space...what about space for the next 5 super bowls he wins?

Tighter image posted doesn't do it justice. Thing covers the whole side of his leg from the knee to the ankle.

Just hope he was done partying when he went to the Tattoo parlor :)
That's his arm...

It would be cool if you would tattoo PJ's face onto your face.
Won't do that, but maybe I'd do a Row the Boat type tat on my body somewhere as opposed to PJ's face. Bateman had a cool RTB tat I believe.

Just fact checking...

Does getting a tattoo still hurt? Certainly Mr. Christian was wincing when he got his...

1614124281431.png

Should of gotten a likeness of Brady, the real reason they won and had the referees on their side.

Gonna be awkward if he wins like 6 of them and covers his entire body.

I’ll get a tattoo of PJs face on my body if they win the National title.
Put it on your ass with PJ giving a kiss. It will signify the great job of ass kissing accomplished.

Former Gopher great Russ Archambault likes your idea:

View attachment 11786

Go Gophers!!

Not sure any single one guy did more damage to the Gophers hoops program:

-- Punched or went after Khalid El-Amin (who was committed to the Gophers at the time) during a pickup game. Khalid soon after de-committed, ended up at UConn and won a national title.

-- Archambault was salty after having to leave the U and (I believe) was one of the main narcs (witnesses) who helped cement the academic scandal.

I remember seeing him walking around the dorms at Centennial Hall. He was one of those guys who you could easily tell thought he was very hot sh*t. F that guy.

AWJr should have economize space for additional tattoos for all his championships.

Looks like the G.O.A.T. has some advice for Mr. Winfield...

1614381062967.png

Top Bottom