Anthony Tucker released from Iowa scholarship

Tucker

Let him walk on at the U and earn a scholership over time. If it fails it has no cost.

This guy has had repeated problems with alcohol, legal problems, failed to keep himself eligible academically, and has now quit on the team that gave him repeated second chances.

I can think of few players I'm less interested in seeing in maroon and gold. I just hope he gets his life together somewhere.

This guy has had repeated problems with alcohol, legal problems, failed to keep himself eligible academically, and has now quit on the team that gave him repeated second chances.

I can think of few players I'm less interested in seeing in maroon and gold. I just hope he gets his life together somewhere.

agree - hope he cleans it up, but I would not touch him with a ten foot pole...

Iowa is better of without Tucker, he played with little passion and he clearly did not have his priorities in order. Despite Lickliter's poor record at Iowa he has, tucker notwithstanding, brought in players who do well in school and represent the program with class on and off the court.

Remember

Just a historical note. Dan Monson recruited Andrew Brommer and took his verbal commitment. Monson also recruited Anthony Tucker hard. Good recruiting calls, for sure.

Top Bottom