Another Recruiting Violation - Michigan

Why will the NCAA be in negotiation? That smells of uneven administration of punishment.

The NCAA will lower the boom against lower-tier Big Ten teams by suspending them on four Big Ten Conference games. They will bend over backward for Michigan.

Harbaugh deserves suspensions from four Big Ten games. I hope one of them is against the Gopher game.

Why will the NCAA be in negotiation? That smells of uneven administration of punishment.

The NCAA will lower the boom against lower-tier Big Ten teams by suspending them on four Big Ten Conference games. They will bend over backward for Michigan.

Harbaugh deserves suspensions from four Big Ten games. I hope one of them is against the Gopher game.
I agree! These 4 gimmie game suspensions are a slap on the wrist and a joke.

Michigan to have these HS teams on their schedule is a joke! 👎

I agree! These 4 gimmie game suspensions are a slap on the wrist and a joke.

Michigan to have these HS teams on their schedule is a joke! 👎
I would assume (but I don't know) this suspension is without pay. That, in Harbaugh's case is $2.3 million dollars. The wrath from my wife ridiculing me of pissing away $2.3 million dollars of her money would not be pleasant. I assume Coach Harbaugh may hear similar criticism and will be traveling alone for the better part of a month.

Regarding the Michigan non-conference schedule... have you seen the Gopher basketball non conference lineup of opponents? :)

Top Bottom