Another Police Related Shooting in the MSP Area?

STPGopher

Reaction score
Those arrested and charged with the pigs head incident are assumed innocent until proven guilty.
From the tweet: " Police believe vandals mistakenly thought it was the home of a person who testified for Chavin's defense. "

PhiloVance

Reaction score
From the tweet: " Police believe vandals mistakenly thought it was the home of a person who testified for Chavin's defense. "
Until verified in court police are not making a definitive statement as to guilt or motive. Given today's enviorment why would they.

STPGopher

Reaction score
Yup. The cap city duo and the rest of the jamm jamm clan love him. Not a peep from them about his shootings.
Don_Knotts_Andy_Griffith_Show_Cropped.jpg

Do you get royalties? Just want to make sure I compensate you for using your likeness. It's the least I can do.

STPGopher

Reaction score
International Falls.
I actually love northern Minnesota. When the dinosaurs roamed the earth, went to a football camp with some Iron Range area players and IIRC a couple of guys from International Falls. That and Die Hard batteries often make me think of those areas eh. ;-)

BarnBurner

Banned
Reaction score
Check that. I will double my donation.
Only want supporters of law enforcement contributions. CC dq’ed.

STPGopher

Reaction score
Check that. I will double my donation.
Only want supporters of law enforcement contributions. CC dq’ed.
Ha! Have you ever even spoken with an officer? Oh I forgot, your donation was via a telemarketer.

St. Paul it is then. Pick a neutral party to send the receipt to.

BarnBurner

Banned
Reaction score
Ha! Have you ever even spoken with an officer? Oh I forgot, your donation was via a telemarketer.

St. Paul it is then. Pick a neutral party to send the receipt to.
Chief of police, highway patrol, and sheriff all family. St Paul officers good friends.
Stand down cc.

STPGopher

Reaction score
Chief of police, highway patrol, and sheriff all family. St Paul officers good friends.
Stand down cc.
Okay. We have something in common. I am good friends some St. Paul Police. Glad you knew Finney, Harrington, Axtell. Have had many, many positive reactions with them, and have the upmost respect for them.

With that said, I will continue to stand up. Thank you very much.

Edit:

Great City, Great Police.

This happens in St. Paul:

axtell_kemp.jpg

Both fine men! I had the pleasure of meeting Chief Axtell, and Bishop Kemp.

https://www.twincities.com/2016/06/13/st-paul-police-chief-todd-axtell-veteran-officer/

Last edited:

BarnBurner

Banned
Reaction score
Still nothing from cc regarding the angel and his penchant to use weapons on others. Silence.

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score
“Despite Wright’s history of violence, leading Democrats in Minnesota attended his funeral and sat onstage. They included Gov. Tim Walz, Sens. Amy Klobuchar and Tina Smith and state Attorney General Keith Ellison, as well as Rep. Ilhan Omar, within whose district Wright had lived.”

Why do politicians do this? Peer pressure?

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
“Despite Wright’s history of violence, leading Democrats in Minnesota attended his funeral and sat onstage. They included Gov. Tim Walz, Sens. Amy Klobuchar and Tina Smith and state Attorney General Keith Ellison, as well as Rep. Ilhan Omar, within whose district Wright had lived.”

Why do politicians do this? Peer pressure?
Because they don't stand for anything and it will endear them to their idiotic base.

Top Bottom