Another Police Related Shooting in the MSP Area?

Spoofin

Reaction score
None of which changes the fact that that was a 2 paragraph whine about the leftist media which Spoof spent 10 posts insisting it wasn't.
More lies. You are now referencing something posted hours after what “spoof spent 10 posts insisting it wasn’t.” What “spoof insisted wasn’t” was a single sentence “I bet nobody heard about this”. Did your parents teach you to lie at every turn or has being a Looney Lefty tought you that. DHB.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I had seen a tweet or headline about it. I hadn't read about it in detail, no.
BS. You hadn’t heard a thing. The fact you even posted in this thread proves that. It’s obvious to everybody.

howeda7

Reaction score
More lies. You are now referencing something posted hours after what “spoof spent 10 posts insisting it wasn’t.” What “spoof insisted wasn’t” was a single sentence “I bet nobody heard about this”. Did your parents teach you to lie at every turn or has being a Looney Lefty tought you that. DHB.
You're quite worked up. This is going to make your greatest hits flashbacks, isn't it?

Spoofin

Reaction score
You're quite worked up. This is going to make your greatest hits flashbacks, isn't it?
Look at you side-stepping. What a winner you are. Howie - COVID has nothing to do with why your family and friends don’t want to see you (pssst.... they are lying to you).

howeda7

Reaction score
Look at you side-stepping. What a winner you are. Howie -
OK. When you start to make 2 look like the mature calm one, that's enough. It was fun for a couple days but back to the ignore list, skippy. Find someone else to stalk.

stocker08

Reaction score
I had seen a tweet or headline about it. I hadn't read about it in detail, no. Thank you for bringing it to our attention!

Sorry. In deuce and spoofs mind....these things aren't reported on or ever mentioned. They want everyone to know that their grievances aren't given as much air time as stories involving cops killing black people. WHY WON'T THEY TALK ABOUT HOW DEUCE CAN'T WATCH MOVIES OR TV!!!???

Spoofin

Reaction score
OK. When you start to make 2 look like the mature calm one, that's enough. It was fun for a couple days but back to the ignore list, skippy. Find someone else to stalk.
Howie - if someone undressed me as badly as I have undressed you in the GH these last few days, I’d probably ignore them too. You are literally the most dishonest hack this site has. More posts than anyone on GH other than someone who works for GH and every one of them a complete pile of crap.

I told you weeks ago that you should ignore me if you can’t handle me calling your BS out. IDGAF if you do. You’ll always have the Hall of Fame of Looney Lefties on your side - you make a great group. If you want to pout about someone calling a spade a spade - have at it. DHB.

Gold Vision

Reaction score
It’s not a conspiracy. The media is filled with partisan activists. They don’t need to be told what to do. They feel they are doing the right thing and making a difference.
and everyone can see that you didn’t answer the question. And we know why. And we see that you ignored my evidence.
Any chance you and people on this board may have heard of the Daunte Wright shooting before the Peyton Ham shooting because it happened in Minneapolis, 10 minutes from the George Floyd trial?

Probably just a coincidence...

Spoofin

Reaction score
Any chance you and people on this board may have heard of the Daunte Wright shooting before the Peyton Ham shooting because it happened in Minneapolis, 10 minutes from the George Floyd trial?

LOL. The only reason people on this board have heard of the Peyton Ham shooting at all is because S2 posted it on GH.

Section2

Reaction score

People in Maryland heard of the Dante Wright shooting before the Peyton Ham shooting.

Wally

Reaction score
You guys should all have a pillow fight...
🤣🤣🤣

Spoofin

Reaction score
No mention of Peyton Ham on the CNN mobile site at this time. They do have a good story on what black drivers are doing to protect themselves during traffic stops tho (their headline, not mine).

stocker08

Reaction score
Howie - if someone undressed me as badly as I have undressed you in the GH these last few days, I’d probably ignore them too. You are literally the most dishonest hack this site has. More posts than anyone on GH other than someone who works for GH and every one of them a complete pile of crap.

I told you weeks ago that you should ignore me if you can’t handle me calling your BS out. IDGAF if you do. You’ll always have the Hall of Fame of Looney Lefties on your side - you make a great group. If you want to pout about someone calling a spade a spade - have at it. DHB.

This is why poor old spoof put me on ignore. Couldn't look at himself in the mirror when I pointed out how big of a fraud he was.

Anyone see him on the football or basketball forum recently? Oh right. Trump losing the election broke his brain and now he lives here on the OTB to whine about the MSM with deuce.

stocker08

Reaction score
No mention of Peyton Ham on the CNN mobile site at this time. They do have a good story on what black drivers are doing to protect themselves during traffic stops tho (their headline, not mine).

Spoof tracks the CNN mobile site in order to complain about it. This is God's work folks. Anyone remember when the Cuomo story was only the eighth highest story a week after it broke!? Spoof remembers. Nothing is bigger. Except Hunter Biden emails.

stocker08

Reaction score
You’re right. Probably had nothing to with the county wide curfew.

You are trying to reason with the unreasonable. They won't sleep until they (attempt to) prove that this is only a story because the young man who was shot was black.

howeda7

Reaction score
This is why poor old spoof put me on ignore. Couldn't look at himself in the mirror when I pointed out how big of a fraud he was.

Anyone see him on the football or basketball forum recently? Oh right. Trump losing the election broke his brain and now he lives here on the OTB to whine about the MSM with deuce.
Funny how upset Jojo voters got about Trump losing. Just like all the Gary Johnson voters in 2016 turned out to love Trump dearly. What are the odds?

Spoofin

Reaction score
Who is this Peyton Ham? CJ's brother? Can one of the QOPers who "monitor" CNN fill us in?
Making jokes about the death of a 16-year old. Classy Howie. What a winner.

howeda7

Reaction score
Spoof tracks the CNN mobile site in order to complain about it. This is God's work folks. Anyone remember when the Cuomo story was only the eighth highest story a week after it broke!? Spoof remembers. Nothing is bigger. Except Hunter Biden emails.
Spoof remembers all. Tucker Carlson should have sent him Hunter's emails instead of trusting Leftists at FedEx.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Spoof remembers all.
Pretty Close. I understand why that bothers you considering the number of lies you have told. Remember when you claimed that you never said “there was nothing Walz could have done”. Yeah, I do too. Fraud.

howeda7

Reaction score
LOL. I already quoted your post in #804. Look at you trying to hide the POS you are now. Wow.
I misunderstood the name being referenced so I deleted it as I'm not trying to make fun of the kid.

Your stalking every post within seconds is beyond pathetic. Get a life.

stocker08

Reaction score
Spoof remembers all. Tucker Carlson should have sent him Hunter's emails instead of trusting Leftists at FedEx.

Spoof is going to get the "big guy" soon enough. Him and deuce, newsmax, infowars, fonks news, powerline blog, galty, skeletor......they'll get him.

And they'll get the MSM too. If it's the last thing they do!.....as long as they've already gotten Schick razors too.

howeda7

Reaction score
Spoof is going to get the "big guy" soon enough. Him and deuce, newsmax, infowars, fonks news, powerline blog, galty, skeletor......they'll get him.

And they'll get the MSM too. If it's the last thing they do!.....as long as they've already gotten Schick razors too.
He'd probably have him already if he didn't have to stalk people on Gopherhole. We're saving Joe's presidency!

Top Bottom