Another Police Related Shooting in the MSP Area?

STPGopher

Reaction score
Did Mr Wright have an opportunity at a trial? Yes or no

Did Mr Wright run from police on multiple occasions? Yes or no
Do we know if Mr. Wright knew he had a warrant out for his arrest? Yes or no. Did Mr. Wright die due to possible procedural error? Yes or No. Did Philando Castile die due to an officer Escalating the situation instead of de-escalating the situation? Yes or No. Did officer Yanez take Warrior Training? Yes or No? Was Warrior Training part of the departments training? Yes or No. Did Kim Potter use her taser per procedure? Yes, or No? Will Mr. Oeltjenbruns go to court? Yes or No? Did Mohamed Noor violate procedure when he killed Justine Ruszczyk Damond? Yes or No. Did officers follow procedure after they pulled Lt. Nazario?

Finally are we starting to see some patterns here? Yes, or No?

Spoofin

Reaction score
It's not gymnastics. We're allowed to respond to multiple posts without quoting them all. He whines that "no one heard about this one" obviously because of the media. How else would we hear about a shooting in Maryland?

Talk about being a dishonest fraud.
Is that why you put quotes around what he supposedly said - because he didn’t actually say it. Pathetic.

USAF

Reaction score
Is that why you put quotes around what he supposedly said - because he didn’t actually say it. Pathetic.
This is great. To recap:

S2: "Nobody heard about THIS guy!"

everyone: "Excpet here, here, here, here, here, and here."

S2: "Print media doesn't count."

Spoof: "He didn't claim nobody covered it!!!"

LOLOLOL

Spoofin

Reaction score
But you are saying his whine that "no one has heard about this" had NOTHING to do with the media?
More verbal gymnastics. He was referring to the differences in how the stories are being covered nationally. Stop playing stupid games. We all see you made sh!t up to support your narrative. No one was surprised.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Because it was negligent and there are laws that pushish those for negligent mistakes that result in people dying. I think this is a tragedy for all involved, but you can't kill someone and then shrug your shoulders and say "oops".
She is civilly libel, has lost her job/career, and she’ll likely have to move her home to a different state, plus I have no doubt that this will weigh on her conscience for the rest of her life.

That’s hardly a shrug of the shoulders.

This was not a criminal act.

And if it is interpreted as a criminal act, anyone who elects to be a police officer in communities with a higher than average minority population isn’t thinking clearly.

Spoofin

Reaction score
She is civilly libel, has lost her job/career, and she’ll likely have to move her home to a different state, plus I have no doubt that this will weigh on her conscience for the rest of her life.

That’s hardly a shrug of the shoulders.

This was not a criminal act.

And if it is interpreted as a criminal act, anyone who elects to be a police officer in communities with a higher than average minority population isn’t thinking clearly.
I understand your opinion, but disagree. I posted an article on here somewhere that covered past times this has happened. It usually follows with jail time.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I understand your opinion, but disagree. I posted an article on here somewhere that covered past times this has happened. It usually follows with jail time.
I know that a few cases have resulted in convictions and a number that have not resulted in charges or convictions. I would bet that the circumstances of those cases are unique. In this case, it’s apparent that she was shocked that she had made such a mistake. The bodycam is her best defense.

Nax5

Reaction score
Add it to the list. 13 years old. Happened earlier this month. But starting to blow up now that body cam footage was released.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I know that a few cases have resulted in convictions and a number that have not resulted in charges or convictions. I would bet that the circumstances of those cases are unique. In this case, it’s apparent that she was shocked that she had made such a mistake. The bodycam is her best defense.
I don’t know all the stats. I think it had happened like 9 or 10 times in the past 12 years - or something like that. I got the impression it usually followed with jail time, but can’t say for sure how many times. I agree it seems like an accident - I don’t think she had any malice - but that job comes with responsibilities and there has to be consequences for that error. I’m thinking some kind of negligence/manslaughter charge. I don’t know all the options. IMO.

Section2

Reaction score
It's not gymnastics. We're allowed to respond to multiple posts without quoting them all. He whines that "no one heard about this one" obviously because of the media. How else would we hear about a shooting in Maryland?

Talk about being a dishonest fraud.
Had you heard of the story or not? It’s a much worse story. A teenager not a 20 year old. An honors student, not someone with a warrant for aggravated robbery. A toy gun.
And maybe this shooting was justified? Details a bit sketchy. But it destroys the narrative you are breathlessly pushing here. So do the statistics. And so does the survey of how many unarmed blacks the public thinks are shot by police, off by orders of magnitude.
but according to you, that can’t be discussed. It’s just whining and victim hood. Facts are whining. Injustices are white grievance. Shut up and get with the program. It’s a white supremacist country and BLM and antifa are the saviors who will create a better more just America.

howeda7

Reaction score
Had you heard of the story or not? It’s a much worse story. A teenager not a 20 year old. An honors student, not someone with a warrant for aggravated robbery. A toy gun.
And maybe this shooting was justified? Details a bit sketchy. But it destroys the narrative you are breathlessly pushing here. So do the statistics. And so does the survey of how many unarmed blacks the public thinks are shot by police, off by orders of magnitude.
but according to you, that can’t be discussed. It’s just whining and victim hood. Facts are whining. Injustices are white grievance. Shut up and get with the program. It’s a white supremacist country and BLM and antifa are the saviors who will create a better more just America.
BLM and Antifa are the saviors? Ridiculous Flailing Word Salad.

You can discuss whatever you like. Any death due to police incompetence is tragic. This story is just as sad as any of them.

It doesn't change the systemic issue that people are trying to address any more than deflecting with "why don't you talk about Chicago!" does.

You're incredibly defensive and eager to find any story you can to deflect. Why?

BarnBurner

Banned
Reaction score
Do we know if Mr. Wright knew he had a warrant out for his arrest? Yes or no. Did Mr. Wright die due to possible procedural error? Yes or No. Did Philando Castile die due to an officer Escalating the situation instead of de-escalating the situation? Yes or No. Did officer Yanez take Warrior Training? Yes or No? Was Warrior Training part of the departments training? Yes or No. Did Kim Potter use her taser per procedure? Yes, or No? Will Mr. Oeltjenbruns go to court? Yes or No? Did Mohamed Noor violate procedure when he killed Justine Ruszczyk Damond? Yes or No. Did officers follow procedure after they pulled Lt. Nazario?

Finally are we starting to see some patterns here? Yes, or No?
So you are going the route of "he didnt know"????????

And you wont answer the simple questions. Cuz you know the answers, cuz.

stocker08

Reaction score
This is great. To recap:

LOLOLOL

Hilarious. Deuce has patsy to follow him around and yahbut with him now. So sad.

STPGopher

Reaction score
Did Mr Wright have an opportunity at a trial? Yes or no

Did Mr Wright run from police on multiple occasions? Yes or no
1. Depends. See my first response. Did he know?

I don't know what are you talking about. Did the Police try to arrest him for this warrant before? What happened?

Now your turn buddy.

Section2

Reaction score
BLM and Antifa are the saviors? Ridiculous Flailing Word Salad.

You can discuss whatever you like. Any death due to police incompetence is tragic. This story is just as sad as any of them.

It doesn't change the systemic issue that people are trying to address any more than deflecting with "why don't you talk about Chicago!" does.

You're incredibly defensive and eager to find any story you can to deflect. Why?
Had you heard the story or not?

Section2

Reaction score
This is great. To recap:

LOLOLOL
A single person said they heard the story. Did you? You don’t say. Did stocker? He didn’t say. Did Howie? He won’t say.

if I said, “no media reported on this”, then the examples you cited would refute my point. The tweet on the incident that I posted was from an NBC or CBS affiliate. It would be odd for me to argue that none of the MSM covered it, and then link to an MSM piece on it. Because I didn’t.

the story has received very little attention. I doubt it’s been covered much if at all by CNN or MSNBC or even FoxNews. Because it doesn’t fit a predestined narrative they are trying to push. And it doesn’t generate any outrage by anyone. So you haven’t heard of it.

So we have a situation where EVERY shooting of a minority by police gets wall to wall coverage, and shootings of non minorities by police gets none. The public thinks police are out shooting 1000 unarmed black men every year and no white people are ever shot by police.

That is a dangerous and false narrative.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I don’t know all the stats. I think it had happened like 9 or 10 times in the past 12 years - or something like that. I got the impression it usually followed with jail time, but can’t say for sure how many times. I agree it seems like an accident - I don’t think she had any malice - but that job comes with responsibilities and there has to be consequences for that error. I’m thinking some kind of negligence/manslaughter charge. I don’t know all the options. IMO.
So I tried to do a little internet research. The problem is that the media and internet searches on mistaken taser/gun use tend to focus on the cases that resulted in criminal charges against police, interestingly many in California.

What articles don’t focus on are cases where the police officer was not criminally charged.

In this case, I truly believe the bodycam helps her case. And although politically correct culture tells us that there’s no difference between men and women, women are more likely to get some amount of sympathy compared to men. Working against her is the current woke and racially emphasized environment, and that is strong.

My gut is thinking that she won’t get jail time.

They old stumblebum reserve (unpaid) officer that shot and killed the dude in Oklahoma in 2015 was convicted to a 4 year sentence, but was released after one year.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
He whines about the leftist media constantly. You think you're scoring some sort of point there?

"nobody" heard about it, even though CNN, ABC and the Washington Post covered it. Sounds like a typical Fool2 absolutist face plant. Nice of you to rush in to defend him though.
Ok. Name the story that Fox News hasn’t covered?

I’ve seen you yourself say that Fox News online reports stuff that Fox News tv won’t.

I don’t know how you’d know, but I’ve seen you say that. Now you want to use internet print media as evidence that something is covered by lefty media. You are a lefty gem howie.

Spoofin

Reaction score
A single person said they heard the story. Did you? You don’t say. Did stocker? He didn’t say. Did Howie? He won’t say.

if I said, “no media reported on this”, then the examples you cited would refute my point. The tweet on the incident that I posted was from an NBC or CBS affiliate. It would be odd for me to argue that none of the MSM covered it, and then link to an MSM piece on it. Because I didn’t.

the story has received very little attention. I doubt it’s been covered much if at all by CNN or MSNBC or even FoxNews. Because it doesn’t fit a predestined narrative they are trying to push. And it doesn’t generate any outrage by anyone. So you haven’t heard of it.

So we have a situation where EVERY shooting of a minority by police gets wall to wall coverage, and shootings of non minorities by police gets none. The public thinks police are out shooting 1000 unarmed black men every year and no white people are ever shot by police.

That is a dangerous and false narrative.
You’re trying to explain reality to a few that have no interest in honesty or reality. They know what you did/didn’t claim but they would rather shape a lie to fit their narrative. Today’s Left.

Howie just claimed earlier that I said “Trump should get all the credit” in a debate where I never once mentioned what credit Trump should or shouldn’t get. Doesn’t matter - the comrades aren’t interested in reality or honesty.... just a narrative and yelling Trump.

Section2

Reaction score
You’re trying to explain reality to a few that have no interest in honesty or reality. They know what you did/didn’t claim but they would rather shape a lie to fit their narrative. Today’s Left.

Howie just claimed earlier that I said “Trump should get all the credit” in a debate where I never once mentioned what credit Trump should or shouldn’t get. Doesn’t matter - the comrades aren’t interested in reality or honesty.... just a narrative and yelling Trump.
USAF is a dishonest lefty who doesn’t deserve a good faith response from me. I don’t feel so much as I’m responding to him or any lefty, but to the argument.

jamiche

Reaction score
Inference, so you made it up. No one said he deserved to die. Had the police officer not made a mistake he’d still be alive. And he also contributed to his death. He was going to be arrested, just a matter of time. He chose to run. That decision also contributed to his death.
none of that means he deserved it. He didn’t.

Glad I could clear that up for you.
Sorry, melvin. Not a single word of it was made up. Craig, less and the newbie started with the character assassination bit immediately, just like you and craig did to Trayvon years ago. All of the nonbinary folks on the board understood what they were doing. You did not.

jamiche

Reaction score
USAF is a dishonest lefty who doesn’t deserve a good faith response from me. I don’t feel so much as I’m responding to him or any lefty, but to the argument.
Then why do you keep responding to prog bro posts, melvin?

USAF

Reaction score
That's rich.

You post a story that you pulled from the media, using it to claim the media didn't cover the story.

LOL.

Top Bottom