Another Police Related Shooting in the MSP Area?

Nax5

Reaction score
Sounds like unneeded violent response based on early reports. Will wait for some more facts or video. But not sounding good for the cop.

And right in the middle of the Chauvin trial. The cycle repeats.

rowdaboat

Reaction score
Dueling riots in BC and downtown will be wonderful. No incident videos yet just he had warrant and got back into vehicle when shot(s) fired

Spottedmuskie

Reaction score
Over 20 businesses looted in Brooklyn Center. Going to be an interesting 24 hours, this is not good

Wally

Reaction score
I hope the guy was trying to run the cops over or something because all I read was he got back in the car and they shot him. Didn't sound good.

BarnBurner

Banned
Reaction score
Please escalate. I would pay to see WALLACE defend a night crawler

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Sounds like unneeded violent response based on early reports. Will wait for some more facts or video. But not sounding good for the cop.

Which early reports indicate it was an unneeded response?

Nax5

Reaction score
Which early reports indicate it was an unneeded response?
The victim was shot while trying to get back into his vehicle. In what way is that an acceptable response? Civilians aren't even legally allowed to shoot someone running away with their entire life savings.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
The victim was shot while trying to get back into his vehicle. In what way is that an acceptable response? Civilians aren't even legally allowed to shoot someone running away with their entire life savings.

Was he trying to "get back into the vehicle", or had he already reentered the vehicle?

GoldenRodents

Reaction score
I know nothing but the first paragraph, that it was a female cop. It is well documented that female cops resort to lethal force because the lack male command presence and strength.

PhiloVance

Reaction score

Take a deep breath. Wait until more facts come out which may take more than a couple of days.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
I said early reports don't look good. Learn to read. Moron.

I was just curious what you meant by that specifically, because I saw nothing to indicate it looked one way, or the other. The left always races off with the narrative that it looks bad for the cops, when it rarely is. Just wondering if you were pushing a false narrative for political gain?

Nax5

Reaction score
I was just curious what you meant by that specifically, because I saw nothing to indicate it looked one way, or the other. The left always races off with the narrative that it looks bad for the cops, when it rarely is. Just wondering if you were pushing a false narrative for political gain?
Yes, I'm running for mayor of Gopherhole lol

Top Bottom