Another Maresh update

mggoph

Section 112, Row 1
Reaction score
www.caringbridge.org/visit/sammaresh

As I wrote earlier.....When Sam found out that it was not cancer or any kind of a tumor that would not cause further damage....He was very relieved. So what's next......
Sam and the doctors will look into every possible option to make the pain go away and of course surgery would be the last option. I am not medically educated enough say what that might be. I am sure that if there is a way to 'shrink' the tumor or remove the pain they will look into every 'alternative' possible. As I stated earlier in the update....... I saw Sam change when he heard the news that the tumor was not cancer. I can tell you this, both as his dad and his 'old' coach, THIS WILL NOT STOP SAM......He will play and I believe he will play spring ball.
This will allow two things--
First: To put the pads on and get back to the game he loves.
Second: It will help him make the decision if the last resort of surgery is necessary.
I would like to take this opportunity to again thank EVERYONE for the well wishes and prayers Sam and our family has received. I believe that Sam has been blessed through the power of prayer

Thank You ALL
The Maresh's

Thanks for the update. The kid deserves some good things now.

I think this story is worthy of an ESPN College Gameday feel-good story.

I wish you the best, Sam. I cannot wait for you to carry that flag on Sept 12.

a story about a player who has not played a down yet? how about we wait for him to put on the pads, then it will be a an espn comeback story. maybe during spring practice or this summer.

Let's wait for him to get some PT before we go to ESPN with a story about him. He has gone through A LOT over the course of the past year. Good luck Sam!

Top Bottom