Another look

So in conclusion can we say that Royce is/has battled a anger/technical problem on the court, but it has not been seen for close to 16 or 17 months now since the Damian Johnson incident? (which I was in the stands for, and I would have to say that Damian was just as heated as Royce was at that moment)

Dude, you just keep looking at one incident and blowing it off. He can not control his anger and needs help. Try to look at the big picture with Royce. He's not a first time offender.

How am I only looking at one incident? I am saying that it's been 16 or 17 months since he had an on court incident and maybe just maybe, he is showing some maturity on the court.

How am I only looking at one incident? I am saying that it's been 16 or 17 months since he had an on court incident and maybe just maybe, he is showing some maturity on the court.

Showing some maturity on the court? Um, yeah..........wouldn't that be nice to see (if we ever do). Too bad he has already got kicked out of his dorm room and committed two misdemeanors two months into the school year. REAL mature.

Is that on the court? I'm not going to keep on going with this, yall know what I am getting at, and I know what you all are saying as well.

"poeple hating on him are going to be bowing down to him for dropping 25 points on Michigan State."

Yes, that's exactly what the kid needs. ... more people cow-towing to him because he can play basketball. That's a significant part of the problem. But you're right, that's exactly what will happen.

Gosh...I feel dirty right now because of how much I agree with SS's post. :( (I mean that with no sarcasm towards SS)

Top Bottom