Another example of what a jerk Brett B. is.

The card said don't send over the tape. With how hated I hear Bret B. is in the "coaches fraternity" I'm sure Riley had no problem getting the tape from a different source.

Alvarez and Pat Hill agreed not to exchange film in 2002, the last time they opened a week before their 2nd opponent. It's not that uncommon.

Alvarez and Pat Hill agreed not to exchange film in 2002, the last time they opened a week before their 2nd opponent. It's not that uncommon.

Your reference point is 10 years ago. That by definition makes it "uncommon" not to mention that was two coaches doing it.

Go Gophers!!

Did he forget that Oregon State could just get it from UNI or UNI's week 2 opponent?

I hate defending BB on anything because the guy is jack ass most of the time but on this one he is in the right. If you have played a game and your opponent hasn't why should you feel obligated to send them scouting film on your squad when they have nothing to send you in return? In the end it probably won't matter because they will get it eventually from someone else but you should not be required to help them prepare when they can't do the same for you.

In my mind this is a non-story. Had both teams played and BB decided not to send the film that becomes a different issue all together.

I hate defending BB on anything because the guy is jack ass most of the time but on this one he is in the right. If you have played a game and your opponent hasn't why should you feel obligated to send them scouting film on your squad when they have nothing to send you in return? In the end it probably won't matter because they will get it eventually from someone else but you should not be required to help them prepare when they can't do the same for you.

In my mind this is a non-story. Had both teams played and BB decided not to send the film that becomes a different issue all together.

I'm with you on all of this. Dude is a turd but I think it's a non-story.

I don't care either way, not my problem.

A Beavers and a Gophers fan? How did you get that lucky? Guess the Badgers have a shot to make it 11 in a row this year for you. What a bonus.

And another "gentlemen's agreement" bites the dust.

A truly confident coach would send the film - "here it is - watch it all you want - we're still going to kick your a**."

I sense a little insecurity coming from Madison.

A Beavers and a Gophers fan? How did you get that lucky? Guess the Badgers have a shot to make it 11 in a row this year for you. What a bonus.

Thank God the Wisconsin football program has such brave internet defenders like yourself to come to their rescue every time their name is besmirched.

He's just a d-bag. It's a common courtesy to send your film. And as mentioned in the article, you can almost always get it anyway. Bielema chooses to be a turd.

Oh man I hope our come back to respond

Good call. I'm guessing Oregon State had only a 2% chance of winning today right?

It's a good thing Bielema didn't send tape. Probably would have been 40-3 if he had. Man Sconny looked awful.

Top Bottom