Another B1G Team Plays Today

Iceland12

Reaction score
Well, almost. Rutgers takes on Virginia Tech in the Russell Athletic Bowl today at 4:30. It's on ESPN right before the Gopher/Texas Tech game. Use to be the Tangerine, Blockbuster, Car Quest, Micron PC and Champs Bowl. ;)

Don't tell Rail Yard. :eek: He's ticked-off enough about Rutgers joining the Big Ten. Here they're playing Virginia Tech. A school that was part of the Big East expansion into football in 1991 and part of the Conference Raid of 2004. The two shake-ups that arguably at least, started it all. :banghead:

I'm on vacation about an hour and a half from where this game is being played. I wanted to drive up and see it but the family wasn't on board. The $5 seats didn't sway them.

I'm on vacation about an hour and a half from where this game is being played. I wanted to drive up and see it but the family wasn't on board. The $5 seats didn't sway them.

Too bad. It's got the makings of a good game. Hard to feel much sympathy for your predicament though! Enjoy the Key! Oh, have you been over to the Ringling House and Museum Complex? Pretty impressive.

Top Bottom