and the game ball goes to.......the 2nd half defense and eric ellestad.

Agreed, Bronko...

I thought about posting the same thoughts - 2nd half D and Ellestad saved our bacon today.

Offense needs a lot of work. Understand why Brewster would stick with Weber. However, if Weber doesn't get his act together soon... Before anyone trashes me, I'm not a "homer" for Weber...I would liked to have seen Gray at QB in the second half. Not sure why he didn't see the field, particularly with how poorly (IMO) Weber played in the middle part of the game.

I thought about posting the same thoughts - 2nd half D and Ellestad saved our bacon today.

Offense needs a lot of work. Understand why Brewster would stick with Weber. However, if Weber doesn't get his act together soon... Before anyone trashes me, I'm not a "homer" for Weber...I would liked to have seen Gray at QB in the second half. Not sure why he didn't see the field, particularly with how poorly (IMO) Weber played in the middle part of the game.

the part that was driving me crazy was we shouldn't even have been in OT. we left anywhere from 6 to 10 points on the field in the second half with turnovers and poor execution by the field goal team (not ellestad mind you). dom alford knows better than that.

Top Bottom