An Observation Concerning Mbakwe

figi

Reaction score
My wife and I were at the Howard Pulley games on Tues. the 23rd. We and others around us noticed the that Mbakwe appears to be quite pigeon-toed. Particularly his right foot points pronouncedly inward. It doesn't seem to bother him much. I was wondering if anyone else noticed this. I'm no doctor, but it seemed obvious once we were aware of it.

Maybe we were wrong or maybe this is old news. If you are going to the games next Tues. see what you think. See if you agree.

Yep

Been that way since he moved to the Twin Cities in 8th grade.

There does seem to be some correlation to athletic ability. Most of the elite sprinters are pigeon toed (though not to the extreme as Trevor)

lol

I'm "pigeon toed" and I actually thought it helped me sometimes athletically. I had to wear these braces for a little while when I was really really young. I don't think it's very noticeable unless I am doing something athletic. I can completely point my toes together so they face each other. People are very amused when I do that. :)

Oh, and one athlete that I can think of off the top of my head who shared the same affliction was Jason "White Chocolate" Williams.

Wandering -- so do you really read Maxim for the articles?

Pigeon toed friend

I had a friend who was pigeon toed, and he was a great athlete. Terrible skier, though. Painful to watch.

Top Bottom