America’s Unequal Economic Recovery

Wally

Reaction score
2018: the top 1% had $30 trillion and paid $20 billion in estate taxes

2020: the top 1% had $39 trillion and paid $9 billion in estate taxes

Every dumbass righty thinks those stats are about them.

Spoofin

Reaction score
From an economic discussion to some random bullshit about Covid immunity that doesn't matter at all in real life.
🤷🏼‍♂️
It wasn’t an economic discussion idget.
LOL. The NYT is a joke.
Anyone who supports the current version of the Republican Party, voted for Trump, watches FoxNews, or thinks the NYT is a joke is a moron.
Broke. Calling others a moron. Priceless.
The NYT is an absolute joke. Open your f’ing eyes.
View attachment 15414
More of the same BS from you. You lack intelligence but need to be heard so just post nonsense. Senseless BS and trolling. 75% of what you say makes zero sense, is utter gibberish, and is only posted to try and get someone upset. You are simply worthless.

Spoofin

Reaction score
2018: the top 1% had $30 trillion and paid $20 billion in estate taxes

2020: the top 1% had $39 trillion and paid $9 billion in estate taxes

Every dumbass righty thinks those stats are about them.
Why limit your point to estate taxes?

MplsGopher

Reaction score
If you threw away your vote on a Libertarian, that just means you were stuffed into a locker in middle school.

Wally

Reaction score
Here is Spoofs American Dream....
Except the guy still pays to much tax.

Whitefish, Mont., is known for fly fishing and hiking trails studded with yellow Aspen trees. But after Silicon Valley billionaire Michael Goguen took up residence in the Rocky Mountain town several years ago, he transformed it into his private fiefdom: a dark banana republic where he allegedly controls local law enforcement — and a “harem” of young women.

The bombshell allegations, which also include claims of Goguen ordering his security chief to kill detractors, are contained in a lengthy civil complaint recently filed in United States District Court for the District of Montana.

According to the court papers, Goguen, 57, employs hundreds of residents in companies he controls, and owns a series of luxury “safe houses” where he takes dozens of young women for sex. He has a spreadsheet documenting his sexual encounters with 5,000 women, and even outfitted a local bar he owns with a basement “boom boom” room, which features a stripper pole. The underground enclave is allegedly used “to maintain women for the purpose of committing illicit sexual activity.”

Spoofin

Reaction score
Here is Spoofs American Dream....
Except the guy still pays to much tax.
WTF is wrong with you? When have I ever said anything in favor of any of that? What does any of that have to do with taxes? You truly are a POS. Get a life, loser.

GopherWeatherGuy

Reaction score
Anyone who supports the current version of the Republican Party, voted for Trump, watches FoxNews, or thinks the NYT is a joke is a moron.

Anyone who complains about big pharma while the Biden administration continues to funnel billions to Pfizer to try and force as many people to take as many shots as possible, is a hypocrite. And a moron.

Wally

Reaction score
WTF is wrong with you? When have I ever said anything in favor of any of that? What does any of that have to do with taxes? You truly are a POS. Get a life, loser.

What's wrong with you?

This is what naturally happens when you have people with wealth that renders them basically unaccountable. You love it and support it. I think it's sick.

Wally

Reaction score
Anyone who complains about big pharma while the Biden administration continues to funnel billions to Pfizer to try and force as many people to take as many shots as possible, is a hypocrite. And a moron.
Please show me one example of the right reigning in big pharma.

Spoofin

Reaction score
What's wrong with you?

This is what naturally happens when you have people with wealth that renders them basically unaccountable. You love it and support it. I think it's sick.
Yeah, Wally, the wealthy just naturally become sex traffickers. Naturally. And I love it. This is a problem with the rich. No bad people that are poor - it is clearly caused by not taxing the rich enough. Wow.
What an absolute idiot you are. A self admitted racist. A loser that wishes people that disagree with you dead, and now this BS. You are a complete POS. Literally.

Wally

Reaction score
Yeah, Wally, the wealthy just naturally become sex traffickers. Naturally. And I love it. This is a problem with the rich. No bad people that are poor -

I said its a problem with humans.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

I would be a pos if I had unaccountable power that comes with being ultrarich.

I never said poor people were "better", you are making assumptions as usual.

As I have consistently said, no one should have so much unaccountable power that comes with extreme wealth.

I hope anyone that advocates for people to have that power, gets bent over and fked by those in power. Yes I love Karma when it happens.

Wow.
What an absolute idiot you are. A self admitted racist. A loser that wishes people that disagree with you dead, and now this BS. You are a complete POS

Oh no, spoof said bad things about me.
I better cry to Mommy.🙄
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

Wally

Reaction score
A self admitted racist.
Priceless, this forum is literally crawling with racists and you attack me because I admit I have different thoughts about people based on their race and I wish I didn't and that I try to minimize the impact of those thoughts.

It's freaking hilarious.
Par for the course with Sanctimonious righties.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I said its a problem with humans.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

I would be a pos if I had unaccountable power that comes with being ultrarich.

I never said poor people were "better", you are making assumptions as usual.

As I have consistently said, no one should have so much unaccountable power that comes with extreme wealth.

I hope anyone that advocates for people to have that power, gets bent over and fked by those in power. Yes I love Karma when it happens.

Oh no, spoof said bad things about me.
I better cry to Mommy.🙄
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeah - You hit a new low today, even for you, and now you’re scrambling. The mods did you a favor by deleting what you said about my daughter. A minor you don’t even know. Kudos for being “that guy” Wally. I’m done communicating with you. No matter how little you think of me, rest assured I am too good to waste time on you. Those that saw your post know the real you now too. Congrats on being you.

Wally

Reaction score
Oh and you are weak, you consistently avoid the topic with your rediculous outrage.

Grow a spine.

Last edited:

Wally

Reaction score
The mods did you a favor by deleting what you said about my daughter. A minor you don’t even know.

You want to know what's even funnier, I didn't even know if you had a daughter when I made that comment.

And you totally flipped out.
🤣

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Someone might want to tip Mr Price off about taxation in Denmark 🤷‍♂️
Never figured Broke to be so racist, wanting to model our country after one of the most homogeneous countries in the world. Denmark wouldn't even let someone like Broke in. Had a foreign exchange student a few years back from Denmark; looking forward to going over to visit next summer, beautiful country

Wally

Reaction score
Never figured Broke to be so racist, wanting to model our country after one of the most homogeneous countries in the world. Denmark wouldn't even let someone like Broke in. Had a foreign exchange student a few years back from Denmark; looking forward to going over to visit next summer, beautiful country

Of course here we have many races and that's a reason you should have the right to pay someone so little.🙄

Funny, a righty brings up race when it has no relevance we won't hear from the usual crowd about making everything about race, hmm wonder why?

Someone might want to tip Mr Price off about taxation in Denmark 🤷‍♂️
Yea it would be so much better to have them on welfare instead of paying taxes.
You can't make it up.

Last edited:

Spoofin

Reaction score
I’ve been to Denmark and agree it is beautiful. I’m just wondering why Mr Price didn’t mention the extremely high tax rates in Denmark when pimping the wages for McD workers? Or the crazy car registration taxes? Or their other taxation policies? Just wondering 🤷‍♂️

Wally

Reaction score
I’ve been to Denmark and agree it is beautiful. I’m just wondering why Mr Price didn’t mention the extremely high tax rates in Denmark when pimping the wages for McD workers? Or the crazy car registration taxes? Or their other taxation policies? Just wondering 🤷‍♂️

Fraud, doesn't want the rich to pay taxes. And wants the poor making welfare eligible wages.

Of course to Spoof bringing up race in a wage discussion is a nothingburger because he is so not a racist 🙄

MplsGopher

Reaction score
while the Biden administration continues to funnel billions to Pfizer
How much profit is Pfizer making off the vaccines?

Last I checked, vaccines have never been big revenue, let alone profit, drivers for pharma companies.

Top Bottom