America’s Unequal Economic Recovery

Wally

Reaction score
Something that has never been a problem til this year. Hmmmm. A mystery.

Maybe older retired people who in my experience made up alot of school bus drivers don't want to be exposed to the Covid cesspool.

Common sense isn't so common

Spoofin

Reaction score
There you go with nothing.

Another new record number of people quit their jobs in October. Bidens Fault...
You are so simple minded. You do realize the vast majority of those people didn’t quit the workforce, right? They quit their job and moved to different (likely better paying) jobs. I already posted the increase in jobs stats for that same period (which is the stat you told me to monitor). 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Wally

Reaction score
You are so simple minded. You do realize the vast majority of those people didn’t quit the workforce, right? They quit their job and moved to different (likely better paying) jobs. I already posted the increase in jobs stats for that same period (which is the stat you told me to monitor). 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Ok 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Goldman just figured out why the labor shortage will last for a long time: 60% of the missing workers retired, many for good

Section2

Reaction score

Spoofin

Reaction score
Ok 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Goldman just figured out why the labor shortage will last for a long time: 60% of the missing workers retired, many for good
You figured it out Wally. The employed numbers rising now are retirees coming back.

Spoofin

Reaction score
OK. If they didn’t move to other jobs then how did the employment number increase over the same period? The only other option is that even more people entered from the sidelines after the freebie went away. Is that now your argument?

Wally

Reaction score
You figured it out Wally. The employed numbers rising now are retirees coming back.
I got that you are pulling shit out of your A...
OK. If they didn’t move to other jobs then how did the employment number increase over the same period? The only other option is that even more people entered from the sidelines after the freebie went away. Is that now your argument?
Everyone not working didn't retire, that seems obvious. My argument is that this worker shortage isn't going to disappear, unless the jobs disappear. You think getting rid of enhanced unemployment will be some magic bullet, I don't. It may help marginally, probably not much more than people timing out out of regular unemployment.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I got that you are pulling shit out of your A...

Everyone not working didn't retire, that seems obvious. My argument is that this worker shortage isn't going to disappear, unless the jobs disappear. You think getting rid of enhanced unemployment will be some magic bullet, I don't. It may help marginally, probably not much more than people timing out out of regular unemployment.
“Magic Bullet”. There you go again.
I said it was the biggest driver. I still believe it. And if so many are retiring then there is that many more coming off the sidelines to increase the employed number, right? We hired more people at our factory in October than the previous 3 months combined 🤷‍♂️

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Why does 50 Shades need a Republican to explain this to him? His liberal brethren know exactly why this is allowed to take place.

The liberal way; scream about the rich and the uber rich and the corporations that don't pay any taxes and then when they take aim and fire away at fixing the problem, "shockingly" they don't come anywhere near the mega corporations and only hit the small businesses and never come close to punishing anyone at the very top.

Hypocrisy at it's finest, but the libs are too stupid to see that this is how it works over and over and over again.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Because we are close to preCovid levels of workers?
Who claimed that? It would be good if you could learn to have a conversation without trolling. You be you, I guess 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Spoofin

Reaction score
Why does 50 Shades need a Republican to explain this to him? His liberal brethren know exactly why this is allowed to take place.

The liberal way; scream about the rich and the uber rich and the corporations that don't pay any taxes and then when they take aim and fire away at fixing the problem, "shockingly" they don't come anywhere near the mega corporations and only hit the small businesses and never come close to punishing anyone at the very top.

Hypocrisy at it's finest, but the libs are too stupid to see that this is how it works over and over and over again.
I’m just happy to see Broke posting from 50-shades of whey again. That’s who I get my news from too.

Spoofin

Reaction score
What are you saying there?
I’m not sure how what you quoted could be interpreted as “we are at pre-COVID” levels so it is pretty clear you are trolling.
- What I was saying is that if the number of people employed increases then that means more people went back to work than left work. Basic enough, right? Now, your claim is that there are all sorts of people retiring - so I’m saying if more retired (left work) in a given month than I think - then that means even more came off the sidelines than I thought since the net change constant.

Wally

Reaction score
I’m not sure how what you quoted could be interpreted as “we are at pre-COVID” levels so it is pretty clear you are trolling.
- What I was saying is that if the number of people employed increases then that means more people went back to work than left work. Basic enough, right? Now, your claim is that there are all sorts of people retiring - so I’m saying if more retired (left work) in a given month than I think - then that means even more came off the sidelines than I thought since the net change constant.
They retired last year, no one is suggesting we are having a surge of retirements right now.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Anyone who supports the current version of the Republican Party, voted for Trump, watches FoxNews, or thinks the NYT is a joke is a moron.
Broke. Calling others a moron. Priceless.
The NYT is an absolute joke. Open your f’ing eyes.
6B08BF0B-64FF-4E67-AB28-7792A48DE3C9.jpeg

howeda7

Reaction score
Anyone who supports the current version of the Republican Party, voted for Trump, watches FoxNews, or thinks the NYT is a joke is a moron.
What if they do all of this, but voted for JoJo? :cool:

Top Bottom