America’s Unequal Economic Recovery

Wally

Reaction score
Right. It’s one or the other. Brilliant as always Howie.

I also love your “$300/week” mis-representation of the situation. $300 extra ($7.50/hour) a week (on top of UI) may not mean much to you - but it put plenty of people into the “make the same or more” category - so yeah, it’s really obvious to me that people would choose not to work in that situation. Not so obvious to you. 🤷‍♂️
Open jobs dropping and # employed rising since it was removed is totally a coincidence too. CNN says so. 🙄
$300, for a few weeks equals now i can retire ...
🤣🤣🤣

Spoofin

Reaction score
$300, for a few weeks equals now i can retire ...
🤣🤣🤣
Again, you just make sh!t up. I never said that. You quoted a post of mine telling Howie why folks would choose to stay at home if they made the same or more than working and pretend that I said it is why they retired? You have become an unbearable troll.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Your brothers either live in a low cost area or have owned their home for years, if you paid 80k for your home you can probably afford it when you make $22/hr, if that same home costs 250k you probably aren't going to be able to swing it, that's the problem people are facing right now, with rents and home prices so high many people are facing this issue, I don't care what ethnicity you are it is a huge problem.
I had to re-read this a day later just to make sure but I'm not seeing what this has to do with people being raised in the exact same environment resulting in completely different paths? Not really saying anything you're saying is incorrect, it just doesn't seem to have anything to do with what I posted.

Section2

Reaction score
I had to re-read this a day later just to make sure but I'm not seeing what this has to do with people being raised in the exact same environment resulting in completely different paths? Not really saying anything you're saying is incorrect, it just doesn't seem to have anything to do with what I posted.
It got a like from Howie, that’s all that matters.

Wally

Reaction score
Again, you just make sh!t up. I never said that. You quoted a post of mine telling Howie why folks would choose to stay at home if they made the same or more than working and pretend that I said it is why they retired? You have become an unbearable troll.
I thought you said it could be a factor in people retiring...
Lol

Wally

Reaction score
You have Hunter Biden and Beau Biden.

Good thing Hunter had a powerful daddy. He is living the Righties dream life except he pays to much tax.🤷🏼‍♂️

Spoofin

Reaction score
You said it could be a factor in people retiring...
Lol
The post you quoted wasn’t even about retirement. You have quite the approach to arguments Wally. When cornered, just make sh!t up.

Wally

Reaction score
The post you quoted wasn’t even about retirement. You have quite the approach to arguments Wally. When cornered, just make sh!t up.
I thought I saw it in another post.🤷🏼‍♂️

Spoofin

Reaction score
I thought I saw it in another post.🤷🏼‍♂️
I mentioned that many of the retirees may have been collecting the freebie along with a list of about 5 other things supporting why things were good for many folks not working this year. It was in a paragraph where I was acknowledging your position that a lot of folks retired early - and wondering if it will last. Even the STLFed article you posted wondered that. Never did I say "$300, for a few weeks equals now i can retire", nor did I imply it. I feel safe in saying that most people retiring early are mutually exclusive from those that made similar wages to sit around than they would have to work.

Wally

Reaction score
No comment on.

Somehow we're in a situation in which a record S&P 500, a rapid labor market recovery, a surge in household wealth, surging demand for consumer goods, rapid wage gains (particularly at the low end), manufacturers working non-stop is being depicted as evidence of a policy mistake.

🤣🤣🤣🤣
My work has more jobs than they can handle, but according to righties it's the end of the world. You can't make this shit up

Angry

Reaction score
No comment on.

Somehow we're in a situation in which a record S&P 500, a rapid labor market recovery, a surge in household wealth, surging demand for consumer goods, rapid wage gains (particularly at the low end), manufacturers working non-stop is being depicted as evidence of a policy mistake.

🤣🤣🤣🤣
My work has more jobs than they can handle, but according to righties it's the end of the world. You can't make this shit up
Thanks Trump! For building such an economy that bounced right back after an artificial shutdown.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
I would have to imagine that Rob Reich, much like our friend Broke, is too f'ng stupid to realize what is going on here. It's not corporations not paying their fair share, it's the mega corporations not paying their fair share, the people who have bought and paid for the politicians that allow them to pay such outrageously low taxes.

That 13% number is heavily, HEAVILY outweighed and skewed by just that. 100 small businesses and corporations paying 30-35% (or whatever the number is) and 1 or 2 companies like Apple or Amazon or Google paying under 5% tends to skew the numbers.

But nobody on this board expects Broke to understand anything like this, being the failed teachers union flunky that he is. Keep swinging away, Cruzer

Wally

Reaction score
I would have to imagine that Rob Reich, much like our friend Broke, is too f'ng stupid to realize what is going on here. It's not corporations not paying their fair share, it's the mega corporations not paying their fair share, the people who have bought and paid for the politicians that allow them to pay such outrageously low taxes.

That 13% number is heavily, HEAVILY outweighed and skewed by just that. 100 small businesses and corporations paying 30-35% (or whatever the number is) and 1 or 2 companies like Apple or Amazon or Google paying under 5% tends to skew the numbers.

But nobody on this board expects Broke to understand anything like this, being the failed teachers union flunky that he is. Keep swinging away, Cruzer
Trump will solve it.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wally

Reaction score

Wally

Reaction score
There’s nothing funnier than a leftist having no idea how to solve a problem.
One of the largest companies in the country has a huge number of their employees on welfare, Righties say that's great.

Top Bottom