America’s Unequal Economic Recovery

Spoofin

Reaction score
You support people getting millions for no reason tax free. What a f hypocrite.
Right - getting money from their parents when they die and getting handouts from the government for not working are totally the same thing. Super smart take. Quit being such a fool.

Wally

Reaction score
Right - getting money from their parents when they die and getting handouts from the government for not working are totally the same thing. Super smart take. Quit being such a fool.
How is it any different?

What did the person do to deserve that money?

Huh?
Emotions getting in the way of your logic.

kg21

Reaction score
How is it any different?

Huh?
Is getting an allowance from mom and dad ok, or should that go to the government, also?

Spoofin

Reaction score
How is it any different?

Huh?
Yeah - logic is totally on your side here. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
How do you intend to tax wealth? Wealth is just a number until you sell the asset.

When Facebook was down Zuckerberg lost $7billion yesterday when it went down. If he was taxed on the $122billion in wealth does he get a refund when the stock prices goes down and he loses $7billion?

MplsGopher

Reaction score
How do you intend to tax wealth? Wealth is just a number until you sell the asset.

When Facebook was down Zuckerberg lost $7billion yesterday when it went down. If he was taxed on the $122billion in wealth does he get a refund when the stock prices goes down and he loses $7billion?
How do you intend to tax property value? That's just a number until you sell the property.

When the housing market was down, ___ lost $____ when their property value went down. If ___ was taxed on the value before, do they get a refund when the property value goes down and they lose $____ on the value?

Last edited:

howeda7

Reaction score

The tax code is full of places where you must make reasonable estimates. There are valid reasons to oppose a wealth tax. "It can't be calculated" isn't one of them.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
If you're reasonably worth $100 billion -- that's billion, with a f__king B -- and you're worried about having to pay taxes on that ....... you don't deserve it. Plain and simple.

🖕

Last edited:

kg21

Reaction score
If you're reasonably worth $100 billion -- that's billion, with a f__king B -- and you're worried about having to pay taxes on that ....... you don't deserve it. Plain and simple.
Says, fucking who?

Wally

Reaction score
What did the government do to deserve your money?

Taxation is theft. It goes over many people's heads.
Move to somalia, bet they don't collect taxes there DumF

Wally

Reaction score
Yeah - logic is totally on your side here. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Why is money your parents pay you different than what your boss pays you?

You can't answer...

Again I support a healthy exemption that would cover 95-99% of people. The righties dream of being so wealthy they actually matter, so they sit and lick rich aholes and dream. So delusional and sad.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Why is money your parents pay you different than what your boss pays you?

You can't answer...
Hmmm. That isn't even what we were discussing or what you asked. We were discussing money your parents give you upon death and extra stimulus money the government gives you to not work. You said "how is that any different." Just try to stay on topic once Wally.
Again I support a healthy exemption that would cover 95-99% of people. The righties dream of being so wealthy they actually matter, so they sit and lick rich aholes and dream. So delusional and sad.
When Mark Dayton was our Governor, he used to say "I want to tax the top 5%. This is something 95% of Minnesotan's will agree with." Libs just can't seem to understand principles..... if it doesn't affect me I shouldn't care! Get Richie! They don't need that much!

Wally

Reaction score
We were discussing money your parents give you upon death and extra stimulus money the government gives you to not work. You said "how is that any different."
How is it different?

Why should one person get given tax free money for no reason and its an outrage when others are.

Lets hear it....

Wally

Reaction score
Those that are jealous.
Yea I am jealous, I want my taxes raised because I'm jealous. So delusional.

I want my in-laws future estate taxed 100% just so my greedy brother in law gets nothing. A right wing prick who insults his own parents for "spending his inheritance"

Spoofin

Reaction score
How is it different?

Why should one person get given tax free money for no reason and its an outrage when others are.

Lets hear it....
How is money I have earned and paid taxes on being given to my kids when I die different than a stimulus payment the Government gives to my kids for not working? You need to "hear it"? LOL. No difference Wally, logic says so.

Wally

Reaction score
How is money I have earned and paid taxes on being given to my kids when I die different than a stimulus payment the Government gives to my kids for not working? You need to "hear it"? LOL. No difference Wally, logic says so.
You got nothing but your emotions.
So weak

If you make enough to pay estate tax it won't matter anyways. Your kids will have likely gotten millions in benefit by the time they get out of college. But those extra millions will surely benefit society...🙄🙄🤮🤮🤮🤮

Spoofin

Reaction score
If you make enough to pay estate tax it won't matter anyways. Your kids will have likely gotten millions in benefit by the time they get out of college. But those extra millions will surely benefit society...🙄🙄🤮🤮🤮🤮
In other words, “They have enough”, “They don’t need that much anyway”.
The libs battle cry!

Wally

Reaction score
_
The libs battle cry!
But $300 is the end of the world.
You can't make up the hypocrisy

Wally

Reaction score
The libs battle cry!
It's not a battle cry, its about what's best for the country.

You make a good employee, never stop carrying the bosses water, I would hire you.

Spoofin

Reaction score

Spoofin

Reaction score
It's not a battle cry, its about what's best for the country.

More money controlled by the Government isn’t a battle cry it is just “what’s best for the country”. More logic?

Wally

Reaction score
Fortune magazine estimated as many as 20-million people were getting that $300 a week. Want me to do some math for you Wally?
That money would be much better off in one trust fund kids bank account in Spoofworld.

Still haven't explained to me how someone inheriting millions of unearned money from daddy is somehow better and right. While giving $300 to an unemployed person is wrong.

Lets hear a logical argument without emotion.

Wally

Reaction score
More money controlled by the Government isn’t a battle cry it is just “what’s best for the country”. More logic?
My logic is that massive unearned inherited wealth is not good for the country. Explain how that is good for anyone besides the trust fund kids. Lets hear it.

Spoofin

Reaction score
That money would be much better off in one trust fund kids bank account in Spoofworld.

Still haven't explained to me how someone inheriting millions of unearned money from daddy is somehow better and right. While giving $300 to an unemployed person is wrong.

Lets hear a logical argument without emotion.
Why the fuck do you have to always move shift and move the goal post when you are cornered? “Better and Right?” “Wrong”?
Stop being such a tool.

Wally

Reaction score
I never said I wanted the government to have more money, that's not what this discussion is about. Now you are deflecting.

I would support shrinking and reorganizing the government and reducing taxes on most people.

Wally

Reaction score
Why the fuck do you have to always move shift and move the goal post when you are cornered? “Better and Right?” “Wrong”?
Stop being such a tool.
Moving what goal posts?

How is some unearned money special and other isn't?
That's what YOU are arguing....

Top Bottom