Amelia Rayno blog: U's Mbakwe works to make teams pay at free throw line

Of all the things he could improve, that has to be #1.

Better free throw shooting would mean a few things:
- More points, both for him and the team, which leads to more wins
- More attempts, cuz some of those have to be 1-1's, which leads to more points
- Maybe getting fouled a bit less, and actually scoring more real baskets

Of all the things he could improve, that has to be #1.

Better free throw shooting would mean a few things:
- More points, both for him and the team, which leads to more wins
- More attempts, cuz some of those have to be 1-1's, which leads to more points
- Maybe getting fouled a bit less, and actually scoring more real baskets

That's right, FTs are not real baskets, just like rebounds off FTs are not real rebounds according to millions2spare/missedlayup :)

It just feels like he might be due to have a crazy season this year. The experience is there now, and it sounds like he's had a great offseason. Hope he can put it all together this senior year and go out with a few NCAA tourney wins

That's right, FTs are not real baskets, just like rebounds off FTs are not real rebounds according to millions2spare/missedlayup

C'mon. Don't be a dip. You know what I mean...but it's more fun to criticize how someone typed something, isn't it.

When someone fouls you the second you get the ball because they know you suck at free throws, you don't get a chance to even attempt your field goal. Shoot free throws better and they might not play hack-an-Mbak so willingly.

bruce, I knew what ya meant, my God man lighten up. One can't even try humor on the frikking chat boards because someone always takes things way to serious. Sheesh.

I have edited my original comment and added a smiley face, so maybe you will take the hint that it wasn't meant to give ya hell.

I hope the rest of Trevor's teammates took the same approach this summer. The overall team free throw shooting last year was very ugly most of the time.

Top Bottom